Chapter 126: Destroy Union Academy

POV Elise:

Upon teleport where all of the verse is at and then i begin to release 25% of my Aura but can kill anything which make every single verse can sense power that i was releasing.

POV Dragon Ball Omniverse:

Beerus:"Whis you sense that too right?"He asked.

Whis:"Yes my lord, it come from between of all Dimension and to think that, the power reach all of the dimension and even more powerful than lord Zeno"He said.

POV Tensura Omniverse:

Rimuru:"It seem like Elise is angry"He said.

POV Bleach Omniverse:

Ichigo Kurosaki:"You felt that?"He asked.

Rukia Kuchiki:"Yeah, i felt it"She said.

POV Dimensional Gap:

Great Red:"W-What is this energy?!??!?!"She asked herself.

(Author:"I make Great Red a girl so um... No hate plz")

Great Red:"E-Even with my full power. I can't even defeated that thing"She said.

POV SCPVERSE:

Scarlet King:"What going on now?"He asked.

POV Elise:

Elise:"I need to calm down"I said as i conceal my aura.

Elise:"I need to find that stupid Universe"I said as i fly around to find that Unionverse at the Unknown Speed. Upon arriving the Unionverse then i begin to teleport inside the Unionverse.

After i teleport inside the Unionverse and then i begin to see a bunch of Omniverse inside the Unionverse.

Elise:"I didn't expect a lot of Omniverse inside the Unionverse"I said as i teleport inside one of the Omniverse.

After i teleport inside one of the Omniverse and then i begin to fly toward where earth is at at the light speed.

Upon arriving earth and i begin to see the Union are in deep sh*t, they currently fighting Trihexa that make them dying.

Elise:"Weak, weak, weak, weak!!!!! You Union are so weak and power hungry at the same time. [SUMMONING SKILL VOID GHIDORAH]"After i said that and then i begin to see the entire world has been cover by a storm.

Elise:"Let's see will you survive Void Ghidorah"I said.

POV Union:

Union were on deep sh*t, they currently fighting a being that make them dying.

Trihexa:"Ahahahahaha, i'm unbeatable no one can beat me!"She said as continue firing a small fire ball that kill many huntsmen or huntress devil and heroes.

All Might:"Damn she too strong"He said.

Ozpin:"I can't do anything"He said.

Sirzech:"How can she break the seal?!"He asked.

Issei Hyoudou:"Doesn't matter i will make sure to kill her so my harem won't die!!!"He said as he rush toward Trihexa but he just got slapped by Trihexa making him crashing into many building.

Rias Gremory:"Issei!!"She said as many people start attacking Trihexa but nothing work, all hope were gone that time but then the sky begin to get cover by black cloud which make Union confused.