Chapter 112: Visit Around Other Verse (6.2)

POV Elise:

After i leave the Demon Lair and then i begin to walk toward the forest then i begin to see a lot of cute monster are in this area after that and then i begin to meditate while the cute monster attacked me.

After three hours of meditating and then i begin to hear a Skill message as i begin to read the Skill message.

Skill

Acquired [Meditation]

After i saw that and then i begin to press again and continue to read.

[Meditation]

When used, restores one percent of Max HP in 10 seconds. Effect lasts 10 minutes.

Under requirements:

While being under attack

After i saw that and then i begin to press again and continue to read.

Skill

[Poison Resist - Moderate] advances to [Poison Resist - Strong]

After i saw that and then i begin to press again and continue to read.

Skill

[Poison Resist - Moderate] advances to [Poison Immunity]

After i saw that Skill message and then i begin to kill all of the cute monster around me with my lightning fast katana.

After i kill all of the cute monster and then i begin to run toward Labyrinth of the Poison Dragon after i got there and then i begin to see the Labyrinth is covering in green fog and then i begin to say

Elise:"Good thing i am Immune to poison Hydra"After i said that and then i begin to walk inside the cave after i walk inside the cave and then i begin to see a five green slime is right in front of me and then i begin to slash all of the slime instantly and then i begin to walk around in the Labyrinth of the Poison Dragon then i begin to found a chest that is protected by a bunch of slime and then i begin to fire a blue flame which kill all of the slime except the chest. 

After that and then i begin to walk toward the chest after i get close to the chest and then i begin to open the chest to see the ring inside the chest after that and then i begin to pick up the ring and then i begin to see a message.

God King's Ring

[All Stats x50]

Exp Increase: Increase the exp gain from killing monster by x5.

Skill Slots: For every 15 levels of the wearer, the equipment with this skill gains an extra skill slot, with a minimum of 1 skill slot available (Lv30 2 slots, Lv45 3 slots, etc.). Skills that are put into skill slots are lost and cannot be reacquired. Skills that have a mana cost receive 5 free uses per day before requiring mana.