Chapter 117: Visit Around Other Verse (6.7)

POV Elise

I was looking at the Game Balance Change at the New World Online web site.

Game Balance Changes

Skill Revisions: Skill [Devour] has been revised as follows: Implemented a usage limit. Can be used a maximum of 10 times per day.

Skill Revisions: Skill [Crystal Element] has been revised as follows: Create a big Crystal from the sky which shoot random element super fast at random direction and consume 100,000 MP.

Skill Revisions: Skill [Dawn] has been revised as follows: Releases intense flames to knock nearby opponents back, dealing Fire DMG. The flames then converge into the weapon, summoning a Phoenix that flies forward and deals massive Fire DMG to all opponents in its path. The Phoenix explodes upon reaching its destination, causing a large amount of AoE Fire DMG. The searing flames that run down his blade cause it to be infused with Fire and consume 250,000 MP. 

Other Change

Change some explanation texts and categories of the main menu's tutorial.

Added feature to adjust camera rotation speed.

[Graphic Setting] now can be tuned between five levels from the previous three.

Elise:"Only some of my skill has been nerf little and their have added new skill that can pierce through defenses"After i said that and then i begin to put on my VR Glove and black wrist after that and then i begin to wear the VR head set as i begin to laying on the bed and i begin to log in the New World Online game.

After i log in and then i begin to hear.

Maple:"Aw, they limited me. What should we do? Beat the dungeon to reach Level 2?"She asked.

Sally:"That's fine, but..."Was cut off by me

Elise:"Hi there Sally and Maple"I said as i walk toward them.

Maple:"Hi, Elise"She said.

Sally:"Hi, have you seen the game balance changes?"She asked.

Elise:"Yes, their seem to fixed some of my skills"I said.

Sally:"Yes, since i've always just gone to the lake, i still haven't seen much of Level 1"She said as she check the map

Maple:"Now that you mention it, there's quite a few places i haven't been"She said.

Elise:"Me too"I said.

Sally:"Then let's take a look around today! We might come across something cool in a shop!"She said as we begin walk and look around the starting area.

Elise & Maple:a"Right!"After we said that and then we first begin to walk toward the potion shop to buy some potion after we buy some potion and then we begin to walk toward the skill shop to buy Skill Scroll. 

After five minutes of searching for skill that i might want to use and then i begin to see one of the skill scroll that interested me the most is called [Multiple] and then i begin to hear.

Maple:"Oh! I think i'll buy this skill!"She said as me and Sally begin to look at her scroll is called [Cover Move] and then Sally begin to say.

Sally:"'Cover Move'?"She said.

Maple:"Yup! If you're ever in a pinch, i'll be able to shield you right away!"She said which make Sally smiled.