Chapter 116: Visit Around Other Verse (6.6)

POV Elise:

After search information in the New World Online web site and then i begin to see it 18 PM after i saw that and then i begin to put on my VR Glove and black wrist after that and then i begin to wear the VR head set as i begin to laying on the bed and i begin to log in the New World Online game.

After i log in and then i begin to hear.

Sally:"Oh! That is indeed a town"After she said that and then i begin to turn around to see Maple is with Sally after them and then i begin to walk toward them as i begin to say.

Elise:"Hello, Maple"After i said that while walking toward them and then both of them begin to look behind them to see me walking toward them.

Maple:"Oh, Elise is nice to see you again"After she said that and then i begin to stop right in front of them and then i begin to look at Sally then say.

Elise:"Are you perhaps Maple best friend what Maple talking about?"I asked.

Sally:"Yes, i am and are you the one that Maple talking a about?"She asked.

Elise:"Yes and also what your name?"I asked.

Sally:"My name is Sally and also you guy gear really make me feel out of place next to you"She said.

Maple:"Hehe! Let me add you to my friends list!"After she said that and then she begin to open the friend list.

Elise:"Same"After i said that and then i begin to open the friend list.

Sally:"My name is Sally"She said.

Maple:"Sally, okay!"After she said that and then both of us begin to type her name after that and then we begin to check her stats.

Name: Sally

Hp 32/32

Mp 25/25

LV 1

Stats point > +0

Parameter

[STR] 10(+11)

[VIT] 10

[AGI] 55(+5)

[DEX] 25

[INT] 10

Maple:"WAAH! You spread your stats all around!"She said.

Elise & Sally:"Yeah, that's the normal thing to do..."We both said.

Sally:"For now, i didn't put anything toward VIT, HP, or MP"She said.

Maple:"Why?"She asked.

Sally:"If i can avoid every hit, i won't need HP or VIT. And i don't know whether i'll be using magic yet, so i'm fine with low MP and INT for while"She said.

Maple:"You put so much thought into it"She said with a bunch of sparkle

Elise:"Smart"I said.

Sally:"Fufu... Quite different from a certain someone who just takes every hit, huh?"She said.

Sally:"Oh yeah, did you both get some gear for the first event?"She asked.

Elise:"Hm... I did get a ring and a medal"I said.

Maple:"Same and i was even excited about it, thinking that the medal might be an item. Well, maybe next time it'll be different... And also what time of ring did you get Elise?"She asked.

Elise:"Is Interdimensional Ring which is extremely rare to get"I said.

Maple:"Really? How rare is it?"She asked.