Chapter 100: Visit Kenja No Mago part final

POV Elise:

That afternoon, we are in S-Class classroom and i begin to sense a presence on top of the roof then i begin to see Shin is look at the window then i begin to hear.

Oliver von Schtrom:"Well then, i guess i will consider the experiment a success for now. More importantly..."He said as he glance at Shin and then Shin begin to sighed.

*Time Skip*

We begin to entered the Wolford mansion. They just returned from that afternoon's Study Group orientation after the earlier demonoid incident, students were truly shaken. But when they learned that me and Shin defeated the demonoid, they relaxed. Our heroic deed got the attention of all the different Study Groups and they immediately tried to recruit them. The student didn't know who demonized though and it would need to stay that way.

Shin Wolford:"Huh? Uncle Dis?"After he said that and then i begin to see Diseum, Merlin Melinda and a royal messenger turned towards the group and then Diseum begin to say.

Diseum von Earlshide:"Oh, you two are home just in time"After he said that and then i begin to see Shin tilt his head and then Diseum begin to look at a royal messenger and then he said.

A royal messenger:"Majesty"After he said that and then he begin to turn toward us with a sharp salute and then say.

A royal messenger:"Our noble Majesty values heroism in the Kingdom of Earlshide's time of need. In a selfless act of bravery, you success fully defeated and saved the life of a demonized student. Therefore, we would be honored to present the two of you with the First Order of Merit"He said.

Shin Wolford:"Th-The First Order of Merit? You mean, you're giving us a medal?"After he asked that and then i begin to see Maria and Sizilien begin look at each other with a excited face which make Merlin clenched his fists tightly and then he say.

Merlin Wolford:"Diseum, did you not say that you weren't going to use Shin and Elise for political gain?"He asked.

Melinda Bowen:"What's all this about?"After she asked that and then Diseum begin to stepped up to them and say.

Diseum von Earlshide:"You know that, didn't you? The last time this happened, the demonoid attack left the Kingdom of Earlshide on the verge of extermination. That threat looms over us yet again. As you can imagine, news has spread quickly among the people about the appearance of a demonoid and it's suppression. Some even know how the demonized person was saved and changed back to normal by Elise. For the sake of the kingdom, we must address these matters by going public"He said.

Merlin Wolford:"Yes, i understand that much. But what is the meaning of awarding the young lad and young lady?"He asked.

Diseum von Earlshide:"How would it look if we denied these two an award for a feat you two have also accomplished?"He said with a reasoned.

Melinda Bowen:"I suppose you do make a good point"She said admitted.

Diseum von Earlshide:"Of course. There are those who wish to profit by exploiting them. But i'll do all that i can to prevent that. So please, i implore you to allow this to happen. Not for my sake, but for the people"After he said that as he bowed deeply which make everyone surprise except me in the main hall and then Merlin sigh then say.

Merlin Wolford:"Very well, Diseum. You win. We'll take you with your word in this. But if you break your word, we will leave this kingdom at once. Is that understood?"He asked.

Diseum von Earlshide:"Absolutely. You can trust me"He said straightened up.

Merlin Wolford:"You know, a nation's king shouldn't really bow to someone else so readily"He said frowned which make Melinda sighed and begin to glancing at us and then say.