Chapter 122: Visit Around Other Verse (2)

POV Elise:

After i teleport inside the Animeverse and then i begin teleport inside the Date A Live Universe after i teleport inside the Date A Live Universe and then i begin to look around to see that i'm on the mountain as i begin to change back to normal as i release some aura around the area and then a couple missile is flying toward me and i begin to dodge them then begin to hear.

Origami Tobiichi:"It's Infinity"After she said that and then multiple girls in what is look like battle armor.

Elise:"So we meet again"After i said and i begin to fly up in the air and begin to activate all barrier.

After i activate the barrier and they begin to attack me with missile, laser and such but all of my barrier block them all and then i hear.

Shido Itsuka:"Hello, we meet again"After he said that and i begin to turn around to see Shido behind me.

Elise:"Yes, it seem"I said.

Shido Itsuka:"Would you want to go on a date?"He asked.

Elise:"Maybe, i'm interested"I said.

Shido Itsuka:"You know what date is?"He asked.

Elise:"Yes"I said.

Shido Itsuka:"Umm Kotori they know what date is"He said.

Kotori:"Yah i heard, also her meter are not going down"She said as they talk each other for couple minutes.

Elise:"So are you just going to sit there and talk to yourself"After i said that and then we begin to talk each other for ten minutes while i knocked all of AST unconscious as i hide my aura and wolf tail and wolf ear which make both of them shock.

*Time Skip*

I was reading a novel while leaning against a wall waiting for Itsuka-kun to come.

I was wearing a black off shoulder sweater that i created and i also wore a black cap with a white flower on it.

(Replace White hair and blue eye to Dark green short hair and dark green eye)

After a few seconds a blue haired boy had approached it was Itsuka Shido a boy who wanted to help me

After a few seconds a blue haired boy had approached it was Itsuka Shido a boy who wanted to help me. Itsuka-kun had on normal clothes a shirt with a jacket and casual pants nothing out of this world.

Shido Itsuka:"Sorry, did i make you wait?"He asked.

Elise:"Not really, i just arrived"I said.

Shido Itsuka:"Do you have something you want to do?"He asked.

Elise:"Yes, ice cream..."After i said that and then Itsuka-kun dragged me to the ice cream shop.

Shido Itsuka:"Which one do you want? I pay"He said as i look at the store and the store menu while looking for my favorite flavor.

Elise:"Special multi flavors"I said.