Chapter 137: Honkai Impact 3rd Omniverse And Other

POV Author:

Is was beautiful day in the city until a ginormous explosion appeared out of nowhere.

POV Elise:

After i teleport inside the Honkai Impact 3rd Omniverse and then i began to look around to see that's i was in a ginormous crater in the middle of the city.

Elise:"Did i do this?"I asked myself as i fly up in the air then i fly around the area to explore around the world.

After couple minutes of flying around the area and then i began to see that i was right in front of St. Freya Academy as i land right in front of the gate.

Then suddenly Fu Hua and Murata Himeko is running toward me as they stop and then Himeko say.

Murata Himeko:"Who are you?"She asked.

Elise:"No, you not the one"I said which make both of them confused and asked.

Fu Hua:"Who is the one that you are looking for?"She asked.

Elise:"The one who i'm looking for. Who has the power to control void"I said which make both of them eyes widen.

Murata Himeko:(Does she mean Sirin?) She asked herself.

Fu Hua:"You mean Sirin, right?"She asked.

Elise:"No, not her but close though and also give this Kiana"I said as i create two Dominator with infinite Energy and bullet.

Which make both of them shock to see me create a weapon right in front of them.

Murata Himeko:"Why do you want me gave this weapon to Kiana?"She asked.

Elise:"Because i want to give her both of this gun and also don't try to analyze both of this gun"I said which make both of them nod as i give Himeko two of the Dominator right before i leave.

Elise:"And also the name of those weapon are Dominator"I said as i teleport to my personal world.

After i teleport to my personal world and then i began to look at the couch to see her still sleeping as i say.