Chapter 71: Endless Dungeon

POV Elise:

After i saw that quest and i begin to said

Elise:"I.D.CREATE"After i said that is show different difficulty and then i pressed Endless and began to get transported in the dungeon after i got transported in the dungeon and begin to look around to see that there nothing but white and then a lot of stickman pop out of no where some of them has weapon and some is stronger and such and i begin to activate all of my skill and then i attack all of the stickman after i attacked all of the stickman and i begin to cast 500N all different type of magic circle then i begin to fire all of my magic circle rapidly after one minute and i begin to stop my magic circle then i begin to equipped my Awaken Toxic Chaos Omni-God Chainsaws and i begin to fly toward all of the stickman then i begin to slash all of the stickman at the neck after one minute of slashing at the head and i begin to see that i was surrounded by a bunch of stickman and their all trying to tackle me but i begin to slice all of them into million pieces.

CREATE"After i said that is show different difficulty and then i pressed Endless and began to get transported in the dungeon after i got transported in the dungeon and begin to look around to see that there nothing but white and then a lot of stic...

And i begin to cast 500M all different type of magic circle then i begin to fire all of my magic circle rapidly after thirty seconds and i begin to stop firing the magic circle then see a bunch of stickman die and i begin to activate [Godverse Destroyer] after i activate that then my two hand begin to created a energy ball after couple seconds and i begin to fire a ginormous laser beam from my two hands after ten seconds and i begin to deactivate my [Godverse Destroyer] after that and i begin to see a bunch of stickman disappear then i begin to activate two skills is [Eye Of The Godverse] and [Annihilating Eye x1000] after i activate that then my two eyes begin to glow brighter then begin to erase all of the stickman.

(Change the color blue into Dark Green)

After one minute and i begin to deactivate two of my eyes and i begin to see countless stickman has die then i begin to cast 500B laser beam around me then i begin to fire all of them at all of the stickman after one minute and i begin to see coun...

After one minute and i begin to deactivate two of my eyes and i begin to see countless stickman has die then i begin to cast 500B laser beam around me then i begin to fire all of them at all of the stickman after one minute and i begin to see countless stickman has die then i begin to fly up in the air after couple seconds and i begin to cast a countless all different type of magic circle in the sky then i begin to fire all of my magic circle rapidly at all of the stickman after one minute and i begin to stop firing the magic circle then begin to see countless stickman has die and i begin to leave the dungeon by saying.