Chapter 135: Evolve And Ciel

POV Elise:

System:{Mana Omni: CIel evolve into Omniscience Manas: Ciel}

System:{Success individually Elise has evolve into True Absolute Demi!Creator}

System:{Elise Receive Half of Glitch Skill And Power From Glitch But Weaker Than Kromia And Almost All of The Skill Have Been Remove}

System:{Elise Receive All of Godverse, King Godverse, True Godverse Wiki, OP God Error404, Everything Sans and Infinity Fanon Power But Weaker Than Kromia}

System:{Obtain Some of Kromia Title From Glitch}

I begin to wake up to see that i was sleeping laying on the couch as i get up to see that i was in my [Human Form] and i was only wearing Black Bra and Black Panties while being hug against my chest by Trihexa only wearing Red Bra and Red Panties. 

Which make me blush and say.

Elise:(What the hell just happen?) I asked myself while blushing.

Elise:(Before i asked Ciel. I need to first check my stats) I said while blushing.

Elise:(Menu) After i said that and then i begin to see a panel appear right in front of me.

[Status]

[Shop]

[Quest]

[Sub Quest]

[Hidden Quest]

[Achievement]

[Hidden Achievement]

Then i begin to press the Status to check my stats.

Name: Elise

Race: Absolute Demi!Creator

Bloodlines: [Tempest Bloodlines], [Omni Bloodlines] and [Error404 Bloodlines]

Titles: Blessing of Absolute!Creator, Fast learner, Sword master, Magic master, All Slayer, Tempest, Goddess Of Creation, Goddess Of Destruction, Goddess Of Leviathan, Goddess Of Space, Goddess Of Multiverse, Goddess Of Omniverse, Goddess Of Eternal, The Omniverse Keeper, Goddess Of The Box, Goddess Of Transcendence, Goddess Of Rainbow Cosmos, All Being, All True Deity, Goddess Of Godverse, Queen Of Godverse, Queen Of Multiverse, Queen Of The Box, True Demon Lord, Goddess Of Quantum, Goddess Of The Creator, Goddess Of Gambling, Goddess Of Goddess Queen Of Everything, Guardian Of Everything, Time Keeper, Space Keeper, The One Above All, True Omni-King, Ruler Of Seven Deadly Sins, Ruler Of Heavenly Virtues, Headmistress, Goddess Of Abyss, Demon Queen, Omni-Queen, The Strongest Heroine, True Heroine, Absolute Ruler, The True Creator, Supreme Goddess, The True Chaos Creator, True Demon God, Supreme Benevolence, True Creator Of All Omniverse, The True Creator Of Mega-Box, True Creator Of Absolute Existence, True Creator Of Infinite Everything, The End Of Everything, Mysteries Heroine, The True Chosen One, True Omnipotence, True Creator, True Absolute Omnipotent, True Omni-God, The True Great Omni-God Destroyer, True Wolf, True Lust, Creator Of CreatorFirst Being And Deity, Princess of All Verse, Part of Omni, Part of 404.

Class: True!Creator

Sub class: True!Destroyer

Sub class 2: The Keeper Of The Box