Chapter 59: 20000 Omni-God Dungeon multiple by 100000

POV Elise:

After i saw that quest and i begin to said

Elise:"I.D.CREATE"After i said that is show different difficulty and then i pressed Omni-God and began to see multiple and then i begin to press time 100000 and began to get transported in the dungeon after i got transported in the dungeon and i begin to go in the killing spree after about 10 hour of clearing 20000 dungeon, gaining Exp and Absorb soul later and i began to claim all of my the reward.

[Quest]

Mission: Complete

Clear 20000 Omni-God Dungeon multiple by 100000 (1/1)

Reward: All stats x500000000000, Skill: Unbreakable Barrier, Skill: Unbreakable Strength, Skill: Unbreakable Aura, Skill: Goddess Of Immunity Form, Skill: Goddess Of Immortality Form, Skill: Absolute Death Manipulation and Skill: Absolute Life Manipulation

Claim all the reward

After i summon 10 random stuff and i begin to check my stats again.

Elise:"Status"

Name: Elise

Race: True Hyper Omni-God Demi!Creator

Bloodlines: [Tempest Bloodlines], [Omni Bloodlines] and [Error404 Bloodlines]

Titles: Blessing of Absolute!Creator, Fast learner, Sword master, Magic master, Goblin Slayer, Wolf slayer, Dragon Slayer, Giant Slayer, Demon Slayer, God Slayer, Beyond God Slayer, Tempest, Goddess Of Creation, Goddess Of Destruction, Goddess Of Leviathan, Goddess Of Space, Goddess Of Multiverse, Goddess Of Omniverse, Goddess Of Eternal, The Omniverse Keeper, Goddess Of The Box, Goddess Of Transcendence, Goddess Of Rainbow Cosmos, Supreme Being, Supreme Deity, Goddess Of Godverse, Queen Of Godverse, Queen Of Multiverse, Queen Of The Box, Transcendence Being, Transcendence Deity, True Demon Lord, Existence Being, Existence Deity, Goddess Of Quantum, Goddess Of The Creator, Goddess Of Gambling, Goddess Of Goddess, Existence Being, Existence Deity, Eternal Being, Eternal Deity, Omnipotence Being, Omnipotence Deity, Omniscient Being, Omniscient Deity, Omnipresent Being, Omnipresent Deity, Omega Being, Omega Deity, Absolute Being, Absolute Deity, Benevolent Being, Benevolent Deity, Beyond Being, Beyond Deity, Embodiment Being, Embodiment Deity, Celestial Being, Celestial Deity, Infinite Being, Infinite Deity, Boundary Being, Boundary Deity, Calamity Being, Calamity Deity, Herrscher Being, Herrscher Deity, Almighty Being, Almighty Deity, Logic Being, Logic Deity, Fiction Being, Fiction Deity, Queen Of Everything, Guardian Of Everything, Time Keeper, Space Keeper, The One Above All, True Omni-King, Ruler Of Seven Deadly Sins, Ruler Of Heavenly Virtues, Headmistress, Goddess Of Abyss, Demon Queen, Omni-Queen, The Strongest Heroine, True Heroine, Godverse Being, Godverse Deity, Absolute Ruler, The True Creator, Part of Omni, Part of 404.

Class: True!Creator

Sub class: True!Destroyer

Sub class 2: The Keeper Of The Box

Age: 16

Level: 47,500,000,000 Exp: 35%

Power Level: !#$%^&

Holding back: A lot

Health: ??? (Beyond Supreme Hyper Deity Embodiment Creator Absolute Ruler Omega Nonexistence Infinity Almighty Ultimate Ultra Omni-God Celestial Eternal Benevolent Omnipotence Above MetaFinity)