Chapter 113: Visit Around Other Verse (6.3)

POV Elise:

The next day, i begin to wake up after i wake up and then i begin to look at the clock to see that is 9 am in the morning after i saw that and then i begin to get off my bed as i begin to stand up and  walk toward to the bathroom after that and then i begin to brush my teeth. 

After i brush my teeth and then i begin to walk toward the kitchen and then begin to grab some food inside the fridge after i grab some food inside the fridge and then i begin to cook the food that i take from the fridge. 

After fifteen minutes of cooking and then i begin to eat some food after five minutes of eating and then i begin to clean some plate and bowl that i was eating after couple minutes of cleaning some plate and bowl and then i begin to walk toward my bedroom.

After i walk toward to the bedroom and then i begin to put on my VR Glove and black wrist after that and then i begin to wear the VR head set as i begin to laying on the bed and i begin to log in the New World Online game. 

After that and then i begin to see that i'm in the starting area while having my Blue King Katana/Sword on my hip and i'm wearing Black Ruby Armor, Forest Queen Bee's Ring and God King's Ring and then i begin to look around and see a lot of people are talking each other and such.

After that and then i begin to walk toward the Skill shop after i walk toward the Skill shop and then i begin to buy a Light Magic scroll after i buy the Light Magic scroll and then i begin to use the Light Magic scroll and then i begin to see Skill Message.

Skill

Acquired Skill [Light Magic I]

After i saw that and then i begin to train my Light Magic by using [Refresh] after three hours of training my Light Magic and then i begin to see Skill Message.

Skill

[Light Magic IX] has been advanced [Light Magic X]

After i saw that and then i begin to check my Skill.

Skill

Hp drain: Consuming creatures in the game qualifies the user for an HP Drain effect. Apparently, people have been misled to believe this is the HP Drain skill when it is only an indirect consequence that favored the user, gaining unforeseen advantages from the unique occurrence. Eating an enemy prevents them from regenerating that damage and is very lethal.

Absorption Slash: The ability to combine slashing attacks with absorption effects/forces. Combination of Absorption and Cutting and consume 5 MP.

Giant Killing: If 4 or more stats excluding HP/MP are lower than the enemy's, all stats other than HP/MP are doubled." "Requirements" "Must solo kill a monster while having 4 or more stats excluding HP/MP with values half or less of the monster's.

Dawn: Releases intense flames to knock nearby opponents back, dealing Fire DMG. The flames then converge into the weapon, summoning a Phoenix that flies forward and deals massive Fire DMG to all opponents in its path. The Phoenix explodes upon reaching its destination, causing a large amount of AoE Fire DMG. The searing flames that run down his blade cause it to be infused with Fire and consume 25 MP.

Void Slash X: Each slash carries 200% of user's Strength and causes 400% divine damage. The user may transfer to the location of any of the six slashes.

Requip: A Spatial/Sword Magic that allows the user to summon and swap weapons, armor and clothes and even items at will. Only within the range of the player's level or below, can't summon items above the player's level.