Chapter 98: Visit Kenja No Mago part 2

POV Elise:

We are at the cafe.

Maria von Messina:"Thanks for saving us from that close call. I'm Maria and this is..."After she said that and then she begin to palm pointed to her right.

Sicily von Claude:"Sizilien"She said.

Shin Wolford:"M-My name's Shin"He said while sweat on his face.

Elise:"And i'm Elise"I said.

Maria von Messina:"If only we could use magic already, we could have beaten them up easily"She said while grumble.

Shin Wolford:"Magic? Are you a student at the magic academy"He said in shock.

Maria von Messina:"I will be if i pass the entrance exam next month. Together with Sizilien"She said.

Shin Wolford:"Oh, both of you are taking it, too"He said in a bit happy.

Maria von Messina:"'Too'?"She said confusedly.

Elise:"We taking it, too"After i said that and which make both of them shock and sweat on their face and then Maria say.

Maria von Messina:"No way! With the moves you two got, both of you're going to be a magician?"She asked while Sizilien nod then Sizilien about to say anything but was cut by me.

Elise:"You're going to say 'We were sure both of you were a student at the knight training school', right?"I said with a emotionless face.

Maria & Sizilien:"U-Uh how do you know?!"Both of them were a bit surprised by my words.

Elise:"I have my way"I said with a blank face which make both of them sweat dropped and then Shin say.

Shin Wolford:"If we pass, we'll be going to the same school"After he said that and then he begin to give Maria a handshake and then he say.

Shin Wolford:"Let's all give it our best"After he said that and then Maria begin to give Shin a handshake and then she say.

Maria von Messina:"I'm going after the top score, so you won't get the best of me"She said.

Shin Wolford:"Ha-ha, well, i'm going to take it slowly"After he said that and i begin to nod.

Maria von Messina:"Well, you two are not very competitive"After she said that and then i begin to see him begin to give Sizilien a handshake.

Sicily von Claude:"Huh? Oh, um..."She is blushing and then Shin begin to think.

Shin Wolford:(Am i being too familliar?) He asked himself and then i begin to see Sizilien nervous.

Sicily von Claude:"Um...I, uh..."She said nervously.

Maria von Messina:"What's the matter, Sizilien?"She asked with a wickedly smile.

Sicily von Claude:"Huh? Oh, nothing"She said while her face is red and looks down at the table.

Sicily von Claude:"A-Ahem... L-Let's do our best!"She said and trying to shake Shin's hand which make Shin blushing.

Shin Wolford:"Mm-hmm"He said while blushing after that and then Maria begin to say.

Maria von Messina:"So, Shin, which middle school did you go to?"She asked.

Shin Wolford:"Oh, i just arrived in the capital"He said.

Maria von Messina:"Oh, yeah? Say, did you know that the wise man and guru recently returned to the capital?"She asked while excited and which make Shin sweat on his face and then say.