Chapter Thirty Three-Make Me Yours Again

You're the silver lining to my every cloud
And a ray of sunshine to my darkest doubts
At first, I didn't understand you but now...
I think that I'm starting... to finally figure it out

You're irreplaceable
So just take it all
Everything I have and am is yours

................. ............. ................

The old man was sitting on the steel chair shaking his leg from time to time. His eyes were fixed on the closed door of the visiting room. In anticipation. He can feel the adrenaline rush through his body. But that didn't made his poised disappeared at all as he keeps his eyes fixed on the door. Until..It was opened. The confident steps coming towards him till he wasn't looking at the door anymore.

He was looking at those black eyes that was similar to him. Cold, ruthless, unforgiving, merciless eyes that mirrored his own.

"What took you so long."A smirk appeared on the other man's face at this question as those black eyes pierced through him. And Gary Kanawut can feel the thumping of his own heartbeat now. His hands began to shake slightly under the table by looking at the masterpiece before him. A masterpiece that he created from ash. And he felt like he was getting buried under those same ash now.

"Why grandfather, you missed me!" A low chuckle escaped Gulf's lips that turned into laughter seeing the fear in that old man's eyes now.

"S-stop kidding around." The slight wavering in his voice gave him away. "Get me out of here."

"I want to." Gulf leaned forward looking straight at his grandfather's eyes. "Trust me, I do want to get you out of here. Cause only then I can get my hands on you."

A gasp escaped the old man's lips as he narrowed his eyes in anger. "Did you forget who are you talking to?"

"Forget?" All traces of smile vanished from Gulf's lips as he leaned back in the chair. "How can I forget. After all, you turned me into the monster I am today. How can I ever repay you for your kindness, Dearest Grandpa."

Gary threw the glass away in anger. "Talk to me with respect."

His sudden outburst seems to not effecting the black eyed man at all. "Oh respect? I almost forgot. What kind of respect do you want? The kind that you showed to my real mother? Or that kind of one when you killed your own son?"

The old man's leg gave away as he slumped down on the chair. His eyes were wide with fear that he wasn't even trying to hide now. "H-how do you...?

"Oh, it was easy. Some money here and there.." He waved his hand dramatically "And your friend opened his mouth. Your friends are quite similar to you in that case. Waving their tail when seeing money."

"You..." He grabbed the younger's collar looking at him. "I'm gonna kill you"

"No, you are not." He grabbed Gary's hand forcefully removing them from his collar. "You are not gonna do anything again. You've already done enough, my dearest Grandpa." His voice was calm. His eyes held no emotion. But it was his calm and collected expression that scared Gary Kanawut even more.

"Now I am gonna do whatever it is needed. I'm gonna vanish your name from Kanawut history. I'm gonna bury you so much deep under the ground that you will never even think about seeing the light of the day. I'm gonna make you go through every pain that you gave to the people I love. The only difference will be that you are gonna feel those pain thousand times more." He gritted his teeth pulling the old man near him.

"I'm gonna finish you Gary Kanauwt. You created me but I will write your end. Have no doubt that is exactly what I am gonna do." He let the old man go making him fall on the floor.