Chapter Sixteen-I Love you

Gulf doesn't like to share. He hated it. But waking up in the morning and seeing someone else's clothes beside you in your cupboards, doesn't feel so bad anymore. It doesn't feel bad to see another person sleeping beside you sharing your bed either even though most of the time he ends up waking up to find that man wrapped around him like a blanket.  If the reward was seeing that warm smile in return then Gulf doesn't mind sharing at all. He loves sharing now.

Though it's not like he had another choice anyway. After Mew was discharged from the hospital he refused to go to his parent's house...A smile appears on his lips just by thinking of that day.

"We've already signed on the papers, Mew. Let's go home. I think it'll be better if you stay there for a few days."

Mew only pouted while shaking his head. "No, I don't want to." A big dramatic sigh left his lips as he looks at Gulf as if trying to convey something. Gun can only smirk already understanding what that man wanted. But Gulf didn't understand at all. He was worried instead. Why was Mew behaving like this? He was still not well enough to stay on his own.

"Then let's go to my house. " A concerned Mild said. "It's not far from campus either."

"No, I don't want to inconvenience you."

Mild was gonna say something but Mew's glare stopped him midway.

"Mew, you know it's not good for you to stay alone now. You're not fully recovered." His mother says with concern.

"Aunty is right." Gulf looked at Mew. "You're still not well enough. Stop being stubborn."

Mew glared at him. "I don't want to trouble my parents. And Mild already is so busy he won't able to take care of me." 

"Then do you want to go back to your dorms?"

Mew's glare deepens. "Yes..I will just go back to my DORM."

Gulf was confused and worried at the same time.

"It's ok anyway. I mean it's not like I can't take care of myself. I mean it's true that I can fall unconscious or won't be able to eat on my own, but so what?"

Mew tried to look sad while peeking at Gulf from the corner of his eyes. He sighed again while looking like going to stand up then intentionally fell down right onto Gulf as the other man held him right away.

"No No, absolutely not. You can't stay alone. let's go to my house."

A triumphant smile appears on Mew's lips. "Ok, but only cause you're insisting. Now let's go. And carry me."

Gulf looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "You can walk."

Mew glared at him again. "You want a sick person to walk? Stop being cruel and carry me. I'm already feeling tired. I think I need some rest." He acted as if he was about to fall again.

Gulf went into a panic mood again carrying the other man instantly. Then walking out with him out of the room. While all the other people were gaping at the couple who just left the room. 

"Am I hallucinating? Mew's mother whispered.

"Love can really turn you into a foolish person." Mild said while laughing wholeheartedly. Mew's parents joined in soon too.

A loud noise snapped him out of his thoughts as he ran towards the kitchen. And he stood there for a moment not understanding what to say. Then he started laughing. It was an alien feeling to him. To laugh without any burden this was the first time. But he couldn't stop himself.