Chapter Six-Slowly Towards Something More

I'm scared as hell to want you. I'm scared to accept what I see in your eyes for me. But here I am. Wanting you anyway.

...... ........ .......

"You know I'm not gonna disappear just because you are wishing for it." Gulf looked at Mew amusedly who was trying to not look at his direction at all.

"Yes, But a Person can wish. Now stop irritating me." Mew said while putting more food into his mouth and trying his best to avoid this irritating person beside him.

Mild was really confused about Mew's behavior. He says he is irritated but his expression screams otherwise.

"Kanawut, did you forgot me already?" Gun suddenly comes and took a seat beside Gulf trying to act hurt.

"No, Atthapahan. I never remembered you in the first place." Gulf sighed when looking at his friend who was trying to act cute. Something must be wrong with his brain or maybe he was born with brain damage.

"And here I thought you loved me. I even finished class early to meet you."

Gulf looked at him with indifference. "You bunked again. Didn't you?"

Boat started laughing while Gun looked at Gulf as if he is a traitor. While Mew's eyes furrowed. A new feeling took place in him as if his stomach was in a twist by seeing how easy Gulf was with Gun. Also, he noticed how Gulf smiled at his friend. Mew didn't like it. He didn't like it at all. And he doesn't even know why he doesn't like it. He stood up immediately.

Gulf looked at him. "Where are you going? Finish your lunch first."

Mew glared at him. "I'm finished. You don't need to worry about me. Worry about your friend." With that, he walked away leaving four people looking confusedly at him. Gulf started to stand too to follow him.

"Are you ditching me again, Kanawut?" Gun was trying to act hurt again.

"Just Die, Atthapahan."

With that, he was gone too. Gun shrugged then slowly started to cut his meat. Suddenly he can feel eyes on him.

"What!"

"Nothing nothing." Boat said nervously. "It's just that I can't believe you are sitting with us. You guys are quite famous on campus."

Gun smiled at them while going back to his lunch again. But His mind was filled with questions. The way Gulf acted was not normal at all. He never saw Gulf smile before like he does when looking at Mew. Gun was sure that Gulf was now very much involved in this. Not for a bet but for something much more.

........ ......... ............

Mew was fuming inside as he started to walk faster. He doesn't know why but it didn't feel good when Gulf smiled at that other man. He noticed the fondness in his eyes for that man. Whatever. He doesn't care. That's what he tried to tell himself. 

"Will you just wait?" He can hear Gulf's voice but he started walking faster. Suddenly he can feel someone grabbing his hand.

"Why do you make me run after you every time?"

Mew can feel it. The electricity flowing through him when they touch. This feeling was strange to him. "I didn't ask you to run after me." he said while pressing his lips together.

Gulf smiled at him. "Should I...stop running after you then?"

No..He doesn't. He doesn't want the other man to stop. He wants to still see him waiting at the cafe. He wanted to sit beside him at lunch. He wanted him to always look at him as if he is the only one who exists.