Chapter Seven-I Got You

Warning: This chapter will include traumatic events. If anyone has any problem regarding this then please don't read further.

Sometimes having just one person beside you is enough.

...... ........... ........

"Gulf..."Gun was trying to reach his friend who was hurriedly going towards his bike.

"Gulf, Listen to me."

And he turned back. His face was void of any expression. Nothing at all. Gun thought he'll be furious.

"What?"

"He doesn't know the truth.." Gun tried to say but Gulf stopped him.

"So..what is your point Atthapahan?"

"He didn't mean it, I'm sure. If we talk to him then.."

"No need." Gulf stopped his friend again. "I'm not gonna waste my time on a person who doesn't even care to ask me about what happened. I don't care about him who believes others over me easily. I've had enough." He got on his bike and went away leaving a stunned Gun behind.

Gun knew it'll be pointless to even try to make Gulf even talk to Mew again. He knows his friend very well. If He says he is done with someone then he is truly done.

But he was worried about Mew nonetheless. Because San is hell-bent on revenge. And Gun was worried that he was gonna use Mew to get it.

....... ......... ........

"M....Momma..." A six year old boy spread his arms to a woman to pick him up. But she just keeps looking at him. Her face looking at him with disgust.

"It's all because of you." She whispered to him. This all happened because of you. I lost him..." She began to cry while looking at him. "I l..lost him." She began to cry more loudly now.

"Momma, don't cry. Momma cry, Gup cry too." Tears were falling from the boy's eyes now who keeps tugging at the woman's sleeve to pick him up.

That woman suddelny knelt before him. "I wish you were never born. I wish I killed you that day. If you weren't here, then he'll be still with me now. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. YOU...YOU.." She held the boy's arms tightly making him yell in pain.

"You and that old man. You all are the same. Monster...You are a Monster...DO YOU HEAR ME GULF. YOU'RE A MONSTER. AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE. AFTER ALL, ONCE A MONSTER, ALWAYS A MONSTER..."

"MOM..."Gulf woke up panting for air as he looks around him. Finally, his breathing began to become normal again slowly. His room was filled with darkness. And it soothes him. He slowly slides his hand through his hair. It was soaked with sweat. Then those words came back at him again.

"I guess you were right Mom. I always has been a Monster who only knows how to destroy." A lonely tear fell down his face. He wiped it away roughly. "NO Gulf you can't cry. Monsters don't cry." He fell down on his pillow looking at his dark ceiling. "Monsters only destroy and nobody is better at destruction than myself." He laughed suddenly. But it was void of any humor. "Once a Monster, Always a monster." he whispered to himself before closing his eyes letting sleep take over him.

......... ......... ...........

"Mew...Mew...Mew!" Jeed called again in horror as he dropped the hot water on himself. She hurriedly put his hand under the water.

"What is wrong with you today? You keep spacing out. I've been calling you for five minutes now."

He hissed as the burn started to sting. "Sorry, P'Jeed. I wasn't concentrating." Mew looked at his hand. It was starting to turn red. Then his eyes unconsciously went towards the empty table in the corner.