Chpater Thirteen-I don't want to care about you

Why is there ever this perverse cruelty in humankind, that makes us hurt most those we love best?

....................... .......................... ......................

When He was little he used to think that love is something that all people have within them. At least that's what he used to think before his mother made him realized that love is something that only hurts you. Gives you pain and in the end, kills you.

But was dying so easy? No, he doesn't think so. Hearts can break. And by now when lying down on his bed with darkness surrounding him, Gulf was thinking that maybe it would've been better if people can die of heartbreak. But the truth was that they don't. Nobody dies by heartbreak.

They still walk on this earth like an empty shell. Not dead but not alive either. And it was much... much more painful than any kind of death.

Gulf slowly got down from the bed going towards his cupboard and opening the closet door. Why was he always coming back to see this? This view always pains him greatly. No. Not the picture anymore. It was those rings. As if asking him to take them to their owner. The same owner who has his heart now too.

"Should I just destroy you too like I destroyed his feelings?" But he knows he couldn't. He even tries to throw them out once. But he couldn't. Cause it hurts. It hurts like hell.

"Gup.." NO NO he doesn't want to hear that voice in his head again.

"Was I only a bet to you?"

"STOP THIS. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE." He screamed and screamed until his lungs started to hurt. He just wanted that voice to stop talking. He just wanted to not see those brown eyes looking at him with pain anymore. Why can't that man just leave him alone?

Why was this so hard." Please...just go away from my mind. Please...just leave me alone. Leave me alone. I'm begging you."

Nobody heard his broken sobs. Nobody heard his whispers. Nobody saw the man kneeling on the floor holding onto those rings crying in the dark.

He doesn't want to walk on this road anymore. He doesn't want to remember falling in love anymore. he doesn't want to feel the beating of his heart anymore.

He only wanted to go back to the darkness he was in before. He just wants to forget that he ever saw the light in his life.

"Please..." His broken sobs were heard by none. But still he kept asking. Kept begging just for this damn pain to end. Once and for all.

........................ ................... ...........................

"Mew! You got the order wrong again." Jeed's voice wasn't angry. It was filled with worry for the boy who was standing before her.

He looked at her with no reaction at all." I did. Didn't I? I'll get the right one then" He went away with holding the coffee mug. Not even flinching at holding the hot mug. And Jeed was really worried. Two weeks. This has been going on for two weeks now.

At first she thought that maybe Mew was just stressed because of study. But with each day it got even more worse. His eyes had very big deep dark bags under them now. And by the looks of it, She thinks this boy who always was so neat and clean with his style doesn't even care about his appearance anymore.

Every day she has seen him come with uncombed hair, undone buttons, and a very pale face. But what worries her the most was that he was getting too thin now. She almost never see him eating anymore. Even when she will force him to have lunch with her, he will always just take one or two bite then put the plate away. Most of the time he won't even eat.