Chapter one

Ivy pov

I wake up to my alarm, and my mother screaming to get ready. I start at U.A today, a school for potential hero's. I am a multi quirk user, my quirks are telepathy and telekinesis. I don't really like being a telepath, besides making people feel like they are crazy. That they are hearing voices in their head, but i guess that's why people often see me as a villain when they find out. It's always the same thing. "Have you read my mind?!" "Have you messed with my thoughts?" "That's a better villain quirk than a hero." Which is why starting today I'm not telling anyone about it. Not even my teachers it's not on my listed quirks thanks to my dad bribing the hospital.
"IVY GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE NOW."
"COMING MOM."
I sigh looking at myself in the mirror one last time before heading to down stairs. I walk past my mom and head towards the door.
"Ehmm. I think you are forgetting your place, give your mother a kiss now." My father growled.
I freeze taking a breath. I turn towards my mom and give her a kiss on the head. "See you at Christmas." I bow then head to school.

I arrive and head towards the office when I run smack dab into someone's back. "Hey Can you wa-"

"Get out of my way you fucking extra." I see a spiky haired blond boy.
"Hey don't be rude blondie." I say putting a hand on my hip.
"Keep talking your shit and I'll blow your face off."Spiky hair says with scowl on his face.
"Yeah okay whatever you say sparky, anyway nice meeting you but I gotta get to the office." I say rolling my eyes and walking away from blonde boy. I walk into the principal's office to grab my class schedule. "Hello ivy Im principle nezu. I see on you're records you were in the hero class at your last school is that right?"
"Yes sir that's correct." I respond with a smile. Principle nezu eyes widen when it comes to the reason why I left my old school.
"Oh dear. Ivy so the gym accident was your doing? I should keep an eye on this one. She is very powerful."
"Yes the destruction of the gym was my fault but I had a reason." I say with a smile. Principle nezu looks at me questionably. "There was a really big bug." I respond with a huge grin. There is a minute of silence before I hear a snicker from behind me. I turn to see a man with black hair tied up into a man bun and a scar under his eyes. Very handsome I might add. "Mr. Aizawa since you think it's so funny,  you can escort miss ivy here to her dorm." I start laughing I get a look from the man I now know as Mr. Aizawa to be quite. "Well here's your class schedule I'm sure you will like it here." Principle nezu says with a smile as I walk out with aizawa.

"So mr. aizawa can I call you aizawa? Or what's your full name." I say skipping out in front of aizawa and walking backwards to look at him.
"*sigh* it's Shota Aizawa and no you may not call me by my first name." He responds.
"Uhuh sure. So Shota what do you teach here?" I say with a smile.
"I just told you n— whatever I'm your teacher in class 1-A. Please call me Mr. Aizawa in class at least and in front of people." He says 'im not going to win and I don't have the energy to fight her on this.' 

He sure learns quick haha that's funny. He's letting me call him by his first name Bc he's lazy that's great. I am broke from my thoughts as we walk into a huge building. "Are these the dorms?" I Ask.
"These are the dorms but since there isn't enough room for you, you'll be staying with me at the top of the building." He says with a sigh.
"Don't sound so excited Shota." I roll my eyes and skip to the elevator. "Are you coming?" I say pressing the button. Shota runs towards the elevator watching him run is fun. "So shota if im not mistaken you can erase people's quirks for short period of time?" I ask trying to make conversation. I look over at him his eyes were glued to the door. "More or less my quirk is better for stealth ops, but I can still fight in close hand combat. That's how I got this scare actually." He said with a slight smile.
"Oh so you can smile huh. My quirk is telekinesis." I giggle walking out of the elevator into a penthouse. "Wow this is huge. Does anyone else stay up here?."
"No each teacher has the penthouse at the top of there students dorms." He says walking over oto the fridge and grabbing a beer. "Don't you have to teach class?" I ask.
"And? I have to have at least one to deal with hero training." He sighs and finishes the beer. "Well since you now know where we live let's go to training." He says walking into the elevator. We are on our way to class but before we can go into class " hey make sure to wait for me after class I don't have a key card for you yet." And then shota walks into class.