Chapter 3

I wake up to find myself in my bed with fresh clothes on. I try to get up but feel a weight on my leg I look down to see shota laying his head on my bed. "Shota what are you doing?" I say with a smirk.

He stirs and looks up at me. "Is that *yawn* to talk to the person who took care of you." He sits up and stretches. "Anyway how are you feeling? You been out for two days." He states as he walks over to the dresser to grab so water and hands it to me.
"I feel groggy but that's to be expected. What happened?" I ask looking up at him.

"Well I when I showed up you were floating and sent out a wave that destroyed half of the west wing of the campus... but the damage isn't as bad as it would have been if I hadn't arrived when I did...." he trails off and sits on the bed and looks at me. "can you explain to me what happened before I arrived."

I look down at the water in my hand as I recall what happened that day. I feel tears start to collect in my eyes. "Well I was trying to get home when Monoma stopped me with a cement quirk and..." I break down not able to finish what i was saying. Shota looks at me with a frown and pushes my hair out of my face. "Take your time....there's no rush." He gives me a small smile. I reach forward a place my hand on his face. He pulls away but I shake my head, and place them back on his face. I share my memories with him of that day. I see the anger rise, and then immediately calm. He looks at me as a take my had away. " your a telepath as well?" He says patting my head.
I nod then lay back down bc thought transfer takes to much effort right now. He stands up at walks toward the door, "get some rest I'll be back by dinner. By the way your in house arrest for a week so don't go anywhere." He shuts the door as I lay back down and let sleep take over me.

I wake up two hours later, I lean over and grab my phone. Oh I have a text from mina.
Mina: ivy, have you woken up yet?
Ivy: oh yeah, I just woke up.
Mina:is it true?
Ivy:is what true?
Mina: you know what. That you destroyed the courtyard duh lol
Ivy: yeah oops
Mina: also the reason I texted you is because Deku mentioned something...
Ivy: oh did he..
Mina: yeah so is he really your dad.
Ivy: yeah... not something I like to mention.
Mina: why that's super cool and you are becoming a hero it's like your sticking it to the man lol
Ivy: haha I guess your right, well I'm gonna go take a shower see you in a week.
Mina: okay girl good night.

I put my phone down and head to the shower, I strip and step into the steamy shower area. I wash my self then go sit in the bath until I hear the door open and the thoughts of shota. Seems  like she decided to take a shower, I'll start dinner. I step out of the bath and dry off, shit I forgot my clothes. Well might as well make a show out of it. I walk out in my towel and pretend I didn't know he was here.
"Oh shota I didn't know you were back." I smile leaning on a wall.
"Yeah I j-" he turns around looking me up and down. "*sigh* ivy what are you doing." He turns back around. "I think you forgot your clothes. God that towel leaves very little to the imagination, I'm gonna get a nose bleed shit.."
I laugh and start heading to my room "Mr. Aizawa if you want to see me naked all you need to do is ask." I send him a kiss then head into my room to put clothes on.
"GOD DAMMIT IVY STAY OUT OF MY HEAD." I hear shota yell. I giggle to my self as I slip some shorts and a crop top on. I walk back out, "but how can I when you're thought are just so loud." I say hopping on to the kitchen counter.
"Your playing a dangerous game ivy." He looks at me with a smirk.
"Hmm but Danger is my favorite pass time." I say as I lean into his ear. I hop down from the counter and get extremely close to him and look up at him with the most innocent look I can muster. In a flash Im pinned up against the wall with him holding my hands above my head. There is barley an inch between our lips.. just as I'm about to close the distance my phone rings.
"Ooo saved by the bell." He says in a sarcastic tone and let's go to go back to cooking. I walk over to my phone to see who's calling it's my mom.
"Hello?"
"Did I not warn you. I warned you not to cause trouble for your father and I. It's been two days since we had this conversation, next thing I know I'm getting a call that you destroyed an entire 3rd of the campus." My mom says.

"It was just the west wing of campus." I respond.

"Just the west wing she says. God you are such a disappointment, anyway your father wants to talk to you hold on." I hear muffled sounds as the phone is passed.
"Ivy." My dads deep voice makes me freeze making shota look at me with concern. "Ivy Are you trying to make things difficult for me? I have the hero's on my ass grasping at anything that could throw me in jail. Is that what you want do you want to see your father go to prison?" He asks me.

Yes I would. "No s-sir." I simply respond.

"Ivy your mom and I asked you to do one thing keep your head down and you can't even manage to do that. Are you fucking kidding me, do I need to come get you. All you do is destroy everything your better as a villian." He states.

I sit down afraid my legs will give out. "Ivy either get your shit together or disappear I will not be disappointed again. First the gym now this. For fucks sake here's your mother." I stare at the wall till I here my mother's voice. "Hello ivy are you there."
"Y-yes mother Im here." I respond.
"Your father is very upset with you, and stop causing trouble for everyone or come back home." She says as she hangs up.

"Ivy are you okay?" Shota asks me from the kitchen.
"Never been better." I say with a forced smile. Shota goes in the fridge and brings a drink over to me.
"I thought I was underaged?" I asked with a sly smile.
"This one time all over look it." He gives me a smile. "Anyway dinners almost ready Im gonna take a shower and change while it finishes up." He gets up and heads to the bathroom.

Time skip.

I'm sitting on the couch sipping on my beer and watching a movie as shota walks out of the bathroom. His hair is up in a man bun with water dripping from his hair.
"Are you going to keep checking me out or come get some food." He says with a sly smile
"Who said I was checking you out and give me that." I walk over and grab a plate of food from him and go back to the couch.
"I don't have to be a mind reader to tell when someone is checking me out." He said walking over with his food and some more beer.
"True." I say giggling turning my attention back to the movie.