Chapter 26

I can't believe it has come to this, all I wanted was for him to go to prison for his crimes. Now he has killed my mother just to get to me. I will kill him if it's the last thing I do.
I turn towards my father, and release the mental leashes I had put on my quirk. "You have passed a line, and you will not be walking away from the fight alive." I say to him completely calm.

He lets out a loud laugh. "What is a pathetic little girl like you going to do." He said. "The police and Hero's already think you are crazy. Do you really think they will come and save you after your little 'fit' the last time we met." He said walking towards me using his quirk. "Face it you are a villain to them now."

"Well then i guess i have nothing to lose do I." I say releasing my quirk to its full extent. I throw everything I have at him, he dodges it and starts to close In. Fuck he's going to go in for hand to hand combat.
He throws a left hook that connects with my jaw making me hit the ground. From the ground I throw my leg out swiping it under his feet making his legs fail as he falls to the ground. I get up and put some distance between us as fast as I can. I use my quirk to hold him down while I grab a piece of broken metal to stab him with. One swift motion and it's all over.

"IVY NO." I turn to see shota and Hizashi.
My father takes this chance and grabs me and puts me in a head lock.
"Make one move and I snap her neck." He threatens.
"HES NEVER GOING TO STOP, YOU NEED TO KILL HIM." I yell my dad tightens his grasp I try and grab his arms and pull them away as I try and breath.
"You shut up." He snarled at me, he looks back at them. "So this is what's going to happen you either kill me and she dies, Or you let me go and she lives." He snickers. "You both love my daughter don't you. If you just side with me I'll give her to you and you can use her as a sex toy as much as you want."

"FUCK YOU, WE WOULD NEVER SIDE WITH YOU." Hizashi yells. "WE DO LOVE YOUR DAUGHTER SO HOW THE FUCK COULD WE EVER DO THAT TO HER." He finishes his face red with rage.

"JUST KILL US, he's using me as a shield. YOU ARE FUCKING HEROS SO ACT LIKE IT." I yell. Remembering the conversation we had s couple days ago. "REMEMBER WHAT YOU SAID, BE THE HERO AND SAVE THE WORLD."

They look at each other and nod, they jump toward us as shota erases blades quirk. Mic screams so loud making my father drop me and cover his ears. Shota grabs me while Hizashi keeps screaming till we get away far enough.
Once we are far enough away they put me down so I can rest. "Why did you let him get away. You guys should have just killed me and him both." I say glaring at them.
"I guess we just couldn't sacrifice the person we love for the greater good." They say smiling at me.
I look at them confused. "What happened to saving the world over saving the person you love."
"Guess we are not as selfless as we thought." Hizashi says.
I smile at them sweetly I feel my phone ring.
"Hello?"
"Hey Ivy, it's Rin."
"Oh my god, how are you? Where are you?" I ask.
"I'm fine and I am at a school about to meet my brothers, apparently I'm the son of satan." He says laughing.
"I haven't heard you laugh since we were kids. Um.. but I'm happy you are finding your family." I say with sadness lacing my voice.
"Look I know I did some horrible things to you when under dads manipulation, but you will always be my sister." He says.
"Of course, same here call me if you ever need anything." I say.
"This isn't goodbye Ivy stop making it sound like it is." He said crying. "You call me if you need anything and I'll be right there."
"I will. Till next time." I say. I hear the phone call end and bring it away from my ear. I look up at shota and Hizashi, and smile. "I finally got the old Rin back."

The next day:

I wake up and walk into the living room to see the chief of police and the head of the hero comity.
"Good morning Ivy Huxley, we would like to talk about a couple things." The chief says pointing to a chair. I take my seat and wait for them to start talking.
"Well ivy as you know the conference where you were supposed to show up and apologize was Canceled. Why did you just disappear like that?" He asked.
"My father was and is still out there and I won't rest till he has paid for every crime he has committed." I say.
"Your father was badly injured after your last fight and we were able to capture him. His sentence has already been stated 80 years." The chief said. "On the other hand your image has been saved due to mic's body camera."
"What? You wear one of those?" I ask turning to Hizashi.
"Only in my hero costume." He says with a smile.
"Ehm anyway due to his body cam we were able to send the footage of you offering your life for the greater good to a news company." He stops to take a breath and digs into his pocket pulling out my hero license. "I here by reinstate you as a pro hero in our society."
I grab it bow and say thank you, I run over to Hizashi and shota pulling them into a hug.
I pull Hizashi down into a kiss, it takes him a minute then he kisses back. I pull away and rest my forehead on his, "thank you." I turn towards shota and pull him into a kiss he doesn't hesitate to kiss me back. He pulls away and clears his throat.
"I think it's time for you all to leave Ivy... needs rest." He says. Not that she will be getting any. Hizashi and shota both think at the same time. I blush and look down at my feet.
"Yes I think we better leave now thank you for having us.

AHHHH OKAY IVYS DAD IS FINALLY GONE. Or is he will he break out what will happen with Hizashi and shota, will Rin be okay. Who knows I guess we will see where this story takes us.