Chapter 7

Warning this chapter contains orgasm control

I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon and coffee. I got up and walked Into the kitchen to see shota making breakfast.
"Mmm smells good." I say walking up behind him.
"Yeah well i though you deserved it after yesterday." He said giving me a kiss. I blush and walk over to get my self some coffee. I hop on the counter and sip on my coffee while he finishes the bacon and pops the rolls in the oven.
"We are having an American breakfast?" I ask.
"You were born there right thought you might want to have some." He says walking in between my legs.
"Very thoughtful." I say locking him there. He leans forward and gives me a gentle kiss. "You taste like coffee." He says with a smirk.
"Oh gee I wounded why." I say mockingly unlocking my legs and let him go. He snickers and goes back to make breakfast.
*knock knock*
"I'll get it." I say hoping off the counter and heading to the door.
"Hey mic here to join us for breakfast." I ask.
"YOU KNOW IT." Mic yells.
"Mic indoor voice please." I say with a giggle.
Mic looks me up and down. "I'd that erasers shirt?"
"Oh yeah i guess it got mixed in with my Landry." I say walking back To the kitchen.
"Yeah that's why there's a hickey on your neck that wasn't there yesterday." Mic says with a laugh walking past me into the kitchen.
"SHOTA AIZAWA." I scream.
"Ooo someone's in trouble." Mic says in a mocking tone earning him a glare from shota.
"Yes ivy." Shota responds.
"You left a hickey on my neck." I say marching into the kitchen.
"I might have." He says making me a plate. "I would go check the rest of your body as well." He says nonchalantly. I run to the bathroom and lift my shirt looking at myself in the mirror. To see several dark hickeys all over my boobs and stomach.
"Wow eraser you did a number on her." I turn to see mic trying to hold in a nose bleed.
"Wow I totally forgot you were here for a sec sorry you probably didn't wanna see that." I say blushing and pulling my shirt down.
"No it's not like I haven't seen boobs before.. but Um are all Americans so blessed." Mic asked.
"Well i wouldn't know I was locked in a room for six years then moved here." I say with a fake smile.
"Present mic please refrain from looking at ivy's body. I saw you staring at her ass yesterday, and now you have a nose bleed from her boobs." He says shoving a plate of food into his hands.
"It's not my fault she pulled up her shirt all of a sudden." Mic muttered.
"What was that mic." Shota says raising his eyebrow.
"Nothing and why are you so pressed it's not like I'm trying to sleep with your girlfriend." Mic said.
"Not my girlfriend, but keep your eyes to yourself same with your thoughts." Shota activated his quirk on mic.
"Shota do not intimidate the guest also like he said I am not his girlfriend." I say looking at him with a glare.
"Can we not with the childish antics." Shota says bringing me food and kissing me on the forehead.  I roll my eyes and take the food and sit on the couch and talk to Mic. After a while mic says goodbye and leaves. I ignore shota and turn on the tv.
"What's wrong." He asks sitting next to me.
"Nothing." I say.
"Your lying." Shota sighed.
"Huh thats funny I thought I was the one with a mind reading quirk." I say sarcastically.
"I don't need one to tell when your lying." Shota says back. I roll my eyes and continued to watch my show.  Shota finally got annoyed with my bratty attitude and grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.
"PUT ME DOWN." I yell.
"No you wanna act like a brat I'm gonna treat you like one." He responded grabbing his scarf while throwing me on his bed.
His scarf wrapped around my hands and held them above my head. "Now are you going to tell me what's wrong or do I need to punish you. Kitten." He said.
Not gonna lie he looks hot asf when he is being dominant. "Like I said nothing."
"Kitten, I'm getting irritated." He says starting to take his shirt off.
I stay quite and look away.  "*sigh* guess I'll just have to punish you."
God why is he so hottt!!!!!
He takes off my underwear and kisses up my thighs. He starts too lick and suck leaving marks on his way up to my pussy. He hovers for a second, I feel his breath on my clit making it twitch.
"Sh-shota." I moan out as he eats me with a pressure that builds up and up but just before I'm able to climax he stops.
"Noo wait why did you stop." I say annoyed.
"What's wrong." He says again.
"Nothing." I reply.
He goes down again building me up and right before a finish he stops. "Shota please." I beg.
"Tell me why you are upset." He reply's in a demanding voice.
"I said it's nothing. Please just.." I don't finish my sentence out of embarrassment.
"Tell me what's wrong, and I will. This is your punishment for not telling me the first, second or third time I asked." He says going back between my thighs.
"Fuck shota..." I say breathlessly. "I-I'm gonna come." I say but once again he stops again. I glare at him but I can't lie to myself I find this very hot.
"Fine," I say giving up. "I want to know what we are. I told you I loved you and you get mad when other guys look at me. Yet you tell mic I'm not your girlfriend." I say with tears in my eyes. I start trying to touch myself to relieve the pressure, but shota grabs my hand and tosses it back to me.
"Was that so hard." He says kissing the inside of my thigh then biting it causing me to throw my head back.
He goes down on me again. "Ahhh i-ima." I say not being able to talk grabbing a fistful of his hair in my hands. He sends me over the edge throwing me into a spasm orgasm.
After it ends I lay limp on the bed trying to recover. "Ivy what I said wasn't a lie you aren't my girlfriend." He says crawling up to me. "I still have to ask you." He says with a light chuckle while pulling me into his arms. I look up at him with a smile. "So then ask me." I say kissing him.
"Ivy Huxley you can do way better than me are you sure you want to be with me?" He asks looking at me.
"It's my decision, you make me feel safe. More that anyone has." I say plainly.
"Ivy I will protect you as much as I can.