Chapter 20

When I get home I'm met by my father sitting on my couch. "Ah ivy you are finally home." He says putting his cup down onto the coffee table.
"What are you doing here Blade." I spit.
"I thought I would pay my little girl a visit." He says with a smirk.
"How did you find out where I live, very few people know.." I say thinking of everyone who knows where I live.
"That invisible girl umm what's her name she was the one working with the LOV. She was a classmate of yours I believe." He said getting up walking closer to me. "You're working with the league now? Oh how the mighty have fallen." I say walking towards my kitchen, i got to put space between him and I.
"Oh well working with is not quite the right word, using Is more the word I would say." He says walking over to the wall I hung my pictures on. "Which one of these lovely people have you tricked into loving you my dear?" He yells.
I grab my phone out of my pocket to send a s.o.s text to my groupchat. "What do you mean tricked, and none of them." I say walking back out of the kitchen with a glass of water. Now all I have to do is stall till they get here. I lean against the wall furthest away from him.
"Well Ivy we both know where ever you go death is close behind. Your a walking time bomb as is, who could ever love such a disappointment." He says turning towards me with a disgusted look on his face.
"Awe sorry I wasn't daddy's little girl, that was Lily." I say in an accusing tone.
"Your sister had so much potential it's so sad you lead her astray." He said with a sigh.
I scoff and roll my eyes. "Yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night. You killed her and my girlfriend out of cold blood."
"You caused both of their deaths, if you had just listened to me none of it would have happened." He said.
"I did listen I went to that bullshit school I protected her, helped her improve. Made it where she was top of her class, the only thing I did what you didn't like was fall in love with Katie." I say glaring at him.
"I liked Katie she was a good girl I just didn't like her for you. You where going to have a quirk marriage." He sighs rubbing his eyes and sitting on the couch. " and Lily, because you disobeyed me.. she thought she could do the same. She didn't want to follow the plan I had, she wanted to become a doctor and help people." The disgust on his face was very clear as he said help.
"Do you know how many parents would be proud their kid wants to become a doctor?" I say shouting.
"She wanted to waist her potential just like her big sister. I was so proud of her she was my favorite child but because you corrupted her she had to die. Her death just like Katie's was your fault." He said raising his voice.
"You didn't love her.. you don't love any of us, and poor rin has so much faith in you. Just how long till you decide he's straying from the path you laid out and kill him too? How long till you decide you don't love my mother anymore that she's a nuisance and kill her too?" I say yelling. My father looks at me and throws me against the wall.
"I should have killed you as a child save my self the disappointment. I should get all for one to take your quirks and give it to your brother, then I can kill you." He said with murderous intent. I look at him from the ground and get up. "I might not have full control over my quirks but I can still manipulate the mind and restrain you till my help arrives." I say holding him in place.
"Did you think I would come here with out backup? I'm not as stupid as you think Ivy please give me more credit." He says with a low chuckle. "BOYS COME IN HERE WONT YOU."
I look around to see yuki and my dads special guard walk in. "Long time no see ivy." Yuki says with a smirk.
"Don't think you have one yet even all might can't keep me down." I say with a smirk while they surround me. Yuki comes charging from the front while two charge at me from behind. I jump up dodging the two guys from behind them use my quirk to throw Yuki on the ground. "Let's see how long you can fight and keep me restrained." My father mocks.
I keep fighting destroying my apartment in the process. "I just made it look nice too." I say whining while knocking out one of the guys.
"Shut the fuck up you stupid slut." Yuki spits at me. I roll my eyes and continue fighting, Yuki hits me in the back of my head. I stagger losing my grip on my quirk causing my father to break free.
"I told you.. it was just a matter of time."