Chapter 4

We are three hours into drinking and the movie we were watching just ended. "What kind of chick flick was that. He just died at the end." Shota yelled at the tv then busted out into laughter.
"I know right like you would think he would have changed his mind but no." I say with tears in my eyes. "It's just so sad and he even wrote a letter for her."

"Okay ivy my turn no more girly shit." Shota says reaching for the remote. I jump up trying to keep it away from him.
"YOU WILL NEVER GET THIS REMOTE FROM ME." I scream running around the couch as he chases me.
"IVY." He yells as he tackles me to the ground. I start laughing as he grabs my arms pinning me down.
"Haha looks like you caught me." I say looking up at him. He had a smile on his face and his cheeks were pink from the beer. "I guess I did." He chuckles looking down at me. God she is so beautiful when she laughs.
His thought makes me smile even more closing the distance between us I kiss his cheek catching him off guard. He looks at me with surprise. Taking the chance I flip is so now I'm sitting on top of him taking the remote back, and pinning him down.
"Haha got you." I say hovering over him.
"So you have." He says with a smirks. I lean down to get closer to him causing my chest to press against him. He brings his head up and kisses me catching me off guard this time but I quickly kiss him back. I let go of his arms and put my hands around his neck as he sits up with me on his lap.
We break a part a string of saliva connecting our lips. He looks at me running his fingers through my hair then resting on my cheek I lean forward to kiss him again. He puts his hands under my ass as he got up and carried us on too the couch. Once again sitting on his lap I feel his member harden under his sweats. I rock my hips back and forth against him causing him to moan into our kiss, and break away moving down to my neck. The feeling of his lips on my neck sent shivers down my spine. I let out a breathy moan as he sucks on the sweet spot on my neck, my reaction causing him buck into me and help rock my hips.
Shota slips his hand under my shirt grabbing on to my nipple and messaging it in between his middle finger and thumb. "Fuck s-shota." I whisper.
Shota stops what he's doing and looks at me. "God Ivy you make it so hard to control myself." He says kissing my nose and hugging me. "We should go to bed." He says pulling me off of him.
"Y-yeah... see you in the morning." I say standing up and heading to my room. As I close my door I slowly slide down the door. What am I doing, I can't fuck my student.. no matter how bad I want too. After hearing his thoughts I stand up and open my door and head straight to shotas room opening the door.
"Ivy.. What do you ne-" I cut him off kissing him. He pulls away, "Ivy what are you doing." He says.
"Don't start something you can't finish." I push him on to the bed climbing on top of him kissing him again.
"Fuck Ivy.." he flips us over taking off his shirt, and kissing my lower stomach making his way up taking off my shirt as well. He sucks on my nipple and massaging the other one. I bring my hand up to my mouth trying to hold in my moans.
Shota grabs my stopping what he's doing. "Dont do that let me hear you." He says. He goes to kiss my neck while slipping a hand into my shorts. "Wow ivy your a mess down here." He says while rubbing my clit.
"W-(mhmm)what do you e-(uhh)expect." I say.
"What was that I couldn't here you over the lewd sounds your making. Try again." He says now pulling my shorts off.
"I said w- ahhmhhmm" I look down at him with a glare as he sucks on my clit.
"Fuck." I throw my head back feeling an orgasm coming. Suddenly he stops, "how rude to cum with out me." He says with a smirk as he says walking over to the night stand to grab a condom. As he rolls it over himself with one hand he leans over to kiss me. He breaks away,  "are you sure once I start I don't think I'll be able to stop." He says with concern.
"Yeah... just be gentle. I-It's my first time." I say looking away. He sighs and sits up walking off throwing away the condom and putting his pants back on.
"What are you doing?" I ask.
"Ivy I'm not going to fuck you tonight." He says with a smile.
"Why not? Don't you want too?" I ask kinda upset.
"Of course I do I just don't want you to sleep with me when your drunk for your first time." He says with a reassuring smile. He starts to walk over to his bathroom, I pull his hand making him stop and get on my knees. "Ivy what are you doing."
I pull his pants down and kiss the top of his member which is already leaking precum. "Fine but that doesn't mean we can't pleasure each other in other ways." I say with a smirk.
I get a good look at his length, this is going to be difficult he's really big. I lower my head onto his member going as far as I can and using my hand to cover what I can't reach. I start bobbing my head. "Mmm ivy." I feel him put his hands in my hair helping guide my head all the way to the bottom of his shaft. He bucks into my mouth with one last thrust cumming in my mouth.
"Fuck Ivy." He brings me up off my knees and pushes me back on the bed. He lowers himself in between my thighs again but this time hovers. My clit twitches in anticipation, I feel him put a two fingers into my opening. I arch my back at the sudden feeling, "that ah feels weird." I say.
"Just wait Im finding your spot." I suddenly he hits something that makes me moan out. "Found it" he says slowly lowering himself on to my clit as he fingers me at the same time.
"Mmhmm" I moan as he speeds up I try pushing him away throwing my head back as I climaxed.
"Good girl." He says after he's done. He get up and walks to his closet and hands me a shirt and climbs into bed with me. I cuddle him as well fall asleep

Ahh okay this is my first time writing smut lmk if you guys want more just and FYI she is 18 so it's legal but also in Japan the age of consent is like 13 but she is 18 in this story.