Chapter 31

Playing the song makes this whole chapter blend together I think.

I open my eyes to the sunlight steaming through my window. I look at the wall in front of me thinking about what happened.

[flashback]

We pull apart setting in a silence, scared to say a word not wanting the moment to end. I hear a sigh from aizawa as he stands up.
"Come on, I'll walk you home." He say offering me a hand up. I nod taking his hand, I get to my feet and brush myself off.
We arrive at my door too soon for my liking, i mess with my keys for a moment.
"So, I guess this is goodnight.." I say looking down at my feet before slowly meeting his eye.
"I guess so..." he lights a cigarette. "I'm engaged Ivy."
"That's been stated many times." I say rolling my eyes.
"I can't do this to koya. It's not right." He says leaning against the wall.
"Then why did you kiss me?" I say holding my self together.
"I don't know." He sighs. "Ivy I have loved you from the moment I met you. I had to move on and I did.. or I thought I did."
I stay silent waiting... hoping there was going to be a silver lining.
"I made a commitment to koya.. and I need to honor it." He states flicking the cig bud on the ground.
I nod my head looking up trying to blink away the tears.
"Ivy please don't cry... god I hate seeing you cry." He say grabbing my face and wiping away the tears that managed to break through.
I just pull his hands away from my face and back away. "I'm going to go i-inside. I-If I don't, I won't h-have the strength to walk away from y-you." I say turning to open my door.

[end of flashback]

I get dressed and drive to work. I turn myself on autopilot to lost in my head to pay attention when I run into someone.
"Oh My bad." I say looking at the person.
"Oh no it's totally my fault. Oh Ivy it's you." Koya says.
"Yep it's me." I say wanting this conversation to end.
"Are you okay? You seem distracted." She asks with fake concern.
"Yep, just a lot on my mind." I say rolling my eyes.
"Well anyway it's good that we bumped into each other I wanted to talk to you.." she trails off fixing her shirt. "As you know shota and I are getting married."
I nod my head.
"Well Originally it was going to be in six months..But there was a cancelation at the place we wanted to get married at."
"Okay?" I say confused where this was going.
"We moved the wedding up, we are getting married in a month." She takes a deep breath. "Now comes to why I needed to talk to you. As eris guardian I wan-"
"Mother." I say cutting her off
"What?"
"I am her mother not just her guardian." I say crossing my arms.
"Riiiight.. anyway as I was saying. I wanted her to be a flower girl in the wedding." She finishes.
"That's up to her not me." I grab my phone to
Check the time.
"Perfect do you mind me picking her up for lunch tomorrow?" She asks.
"That should be fine but once again it's up to her." I say.
"Well she already agreed. So everything works out. Well I'm going to go see shota byee." She says pushing past me.
God I hate that woman.
I hurry and get home wanting this day to end, as I walk in I see Eri sitting on the couch.
"Is this the new 'something happened' spot?" I ask siting down next to her.
"Shewitch asked me to lunch." She said rolling her eyes.
"Yes I'm aware, I ran into her at UA." I say sighing.
"Do you know why?" Eri asks shooting me a glances.
"Of course I do. Want me to tell you?"
"Well, duh." She says.
I send her a quick glance and smirk at her answers. "She wants you to be a flower girl in the wedding."
"Oh."
"It's completely up to you." I look at her and see her brain Turing.
" okay Well Im going to go to bed." Eri gets up from the couch and heads to her room. I soon follow after her lead ready for sleep to take me over.

I wake up the the sound of my alarm going off, I grab it and throw it against the wall. I don't want to get up today.
"Hey mom.. i heard a loud bang." Eri says popping her head in.
"Oh I'm sorry sweetie did I wake you?" I ask getting out of bed.
"No I was already up getting ready for the lunch thing with koya." She says picking up the broken clock off the floor.
"It slipped from my hand." I say taking it from her. "Well you go get ready Im going to hop in the shower."
I walk to my closet letting my head fall, to tired to pick it back up as I grab what I need.
I walk to the shower and hop in washing my hair then moving to my body.
I get out of the shower just as Eri yalls she is leaving. "Bye, call me if you need a rescue!" I yell back. I get a loud okay then hear the door shut. I quickly get dressed deciding it's a couch potato kind of day till it's time for me to go on patrol.
*ring*
*ring*
"Hello." I answer pausing my show.
"Hey Ivy it's Rin."
"Sup man what have you been up too?" I ask.
"Well I learned I'm the son of satan."
"I thought we already knew that. Who's your biological father?" I ask playfully.
"Still as witty as ever I see."
"Of course, want to tell me why you called?" I ask concerned.
"..we'll you see the people I work for, are going to be contacting the hero agency. I requested you, and Aizawa." He says.
"When will this happen?" I sit up turning my full attention to the conversation at hand.
"The request will go through in about a week. The mission starts a little over a month from now."
"Alright, we'll I can't wait to see you."
I say forcing a smile.
"Me too, we'll I got to go." He says hanging up.

I put my phone down, I lay down on the couch pulling a pillow close to my chest. This is going to be difficult...

Authors notes:
Hey guys thank you so much for reading my story means a lot. I hope you like this chapter, things are about to get messy!!!
I'm releasing this weeks chapter early because I'll be busy this weekend