Chapter 15

The last couple month have been crazy, I went back to staying with Aizawa. He and I don't speak often if at all. I dated sero for a minute but we decided it was better if we stayed friends. I have been helping some pro hero's with my dads case and I think we are close to a break threw. The biggest thing of all is that I am graduating tomorrow top of my class, I'm finally going to be a pro hero.
"Hey Ivy." Mina says bouncing onto her bed.
"Whats up?" I say looking up from my phone.
"Have you decide on what you are going to wear?." She asked.
"No i havent. Im thinking my blue dress." I say.
"Girl we are becoming hero's, and it's a formal event. That blue dress is not it." Mina say standing up and waving her hand.
"Ouch." I giggle.
"WE ARE GOING SHOPPING!!" Mina yells. We burst out laughing just as the door opened, "did I hear shopping?" Bug eyes says.
"You sure did we should make a trip ask the other girls if they want to come." Mina says. "WE LEAVE IN 30 MINUTES SO GET YOU SHIT GIRLS." Mina yells laughing.
I head to my apartment to grab my wallet and see Aizawa sitting at the table. I walk by him trying not to have a conversation.
"Ivy." I freeze and turn around towards him. "Where are you off to in a hurry?" He asked.
"Mina and the other girls are heading to the mall. So I'm grabbing my wallet." I say. "Why are you here? your usually with joke at this time."
"Oh she had to go answer a call...." he trails off. It's weird to talk about joke with ivy. "Have fun at the mall." He finishes. I walk to my room and grab my wallet then walk as fast as I can back to minas room.
"I'm back." I say walking in.
"Took you long enough let's go." Mina says walking out of her room. We meet jiro, momo, bug eyes(uraraka), and tsu, and the only one missing is hagakure.
"Is Hagakure coming?" I ask.
"No she said she had a dress already *ribbit*." Tsu says.
"Okay shall we go?" I ask. They nod and we head to the mall.

We walk around for like four hours and I still can't find a dress I like. Mina got a black dress that falls just above the knee with an open back. Tsu got a green dress with slits on the legs. Momo got a red and black dress with a plunging v-neck. Jiro got a black and purple off the shoulder dress. Bug eyes got a pink strapless dress.
"Girl we have been to almost every store in here and you still haven't found a dress you like." Mina complained.
"I'm sorry nothing has caught my eye." I say laying my head down at the table we are sitting at.
"It's okay how about we try that store they have the cutest stuff." Momo says pointing at a high class dress store.
"I can't afford anything in there." I say. "Since I'm no longer a Huxley in anything besides last name I dont have access the the family money." I continue.
"I'll buy it for you." Momo says.
"I can't let you buy me a dress." I say shooting up.
"You Can and will think of it as my good luck gift." She says with a smile dragging me towards the store. "Alright girls let's help ivy find a dress." Mina says pumping a fist into the air.
"YEAH." The others say in unison.
I walk around the store and try on a couple dress the girls found for me but still didn't like any of them. I walk around in the back and see a gold off the shoulder dress, I walk back to the dressing room and try it on. It's a skin tight dress that goes down to my feet. With a single slit that goes to a little below my hip bone. It has rose gold embroidery on it. I walk out of the dressing room and ask the girls what they think.
"Oh.. ivy you look beautiful." Momo says.
"BITCH YOU LOOK SEXY AS FUCK. you make me glad I like women." Mina says. I giggle at her response.
"You look really good." Bug eyes said.
"You look so pretty *ribbit*." Tsu says. Jiro just smiles and gives me a thumbs up. I look down at the price tag and see the amount and immediately wide eyed. "I'm not getting this, It's too expensive." I say.
"How much is it." Momo asks.
"54,572 yen." I respond.
"Girl all our dresses were about that much, I'm buying it for you." She says pushing me into the dressing room. I change back into my street clothes, and walk up to the front to buy the dress. 
"Hi did you find everything all right?" The clerk  asked with a smile.
"Yes we did." Momo said.
"Would you like a bag?" She asked.
"Yes please." Momo responded.
We waved goodbye then headed home.

I thank momo and wave goodbye to everyone, and head upstairs. I walk into the kitchen to grab a drink and see a note on the fridge.

Ivy I went out I'll be back tomorrow morning.
-Aizawa

"Cool." I grab my drink and sit on the couch and watch some tv.
*ring ring*
"Hello."
"Hey ivy."
It's Hizashi.
"Oh hey Hizashi what's up?" I ask.
"Eri wanted to call and say goodnight." He says.
"Oh okay put her on the phone." I say.
"Okay hold up. Hey Eri ivy's on the phone." He yells.
I hear a light scream and then the phone being transferred to the little girl. "Ivy hi." She said.
"Hi Eri how are you feeling." I ask.
"Oh I'm good. When can you come over and play barbies with me." She asks.
"Soon don't you worry." I say with a light laugh.
"Okay well goodnight." She says. "Here's uncle mic."
"Hey." Hizashi says.
"Hey again." I say.
"Well I'll let you go see you tomorrow for graduation." He says.
"Okay goodnight." I say then hang up. I better go to bed after this movie. I watch the movie till I feel my eye lids get heavy. I close my eyes and let the sleep take over.