Chapter 21

Fuck I'm starting to get tired. I look around at who is still up and fighting. Yuki and three others of that assholes body guards. Okay I just need to hold out for a little longer. One comes charging at me and I throw him up into the air holding him there. I dodge the next guys attack while throwing the first guy on to him. I scan the room looking for Yuki but can't find him.

"Looking for me." I hear by my ear. I swiftly turn around but as my face turned towards him I'm punched. I stumble back trying to get my footing again, but Yuki and the other guy give me no time and charge at me. 
"Yuki, boys don't hurt her to bad I still need to get my moneys worth out of her." Blade chuckled from where I have him restrained.
"Shut the fuck up you asshat." I snap back. I feel a sharp pain to my temple and stumble before falling to the ground. I see fighting happening then everything goes black...

Two weeks later:

I wake up with wires in my arm and feel the scratchy sheets of a hospital bed. I open my eyes to look around, I look to my left to see shota sleeping on me. Reminds me of when I first met him. I giggle to myself immediately regretting the feeling of doing so, I feel a sharp pain in my stomach.
"fuck ow that shit hurt." I mumble.
"Ivy thank god you're awake." Shota says.
"What did you think I was dead." I say with a smirk.
"Honestly from how bad you looked when I found you with mic.. yes." He said with sadness in his eyes.
I grab his hand and bring it to my face. "I'm fine shota. See Im alive." I say placing his hand above my heart.
"It's safe to say you won't be living there anymore. Come back and live with me, you can teach at UA and still be a pro hero." He says looking at me.
I sigh. "Damn just got out of UA and I'm already going back." I give him a soft smile.

"IVY YOURE AWAKE!" Hizashi screams.
"Damn Hizashi Can you be any louder." I say rubbing my ear.
"Oops my bad anyway how you feel ivy." He asks.
"Well better now that it's quite." I say with a light laugh. "I'm feeling fine honestly I could just go home."
"No you can't, you have to stay another day for observation." The doctor says walking in.
"Why you got to dampen the mood like that doc." I ask half playing half serious.
"Sorry to dampen the mood or so you say, but Ivy you suffered not only head trama but extreme quirk strain. we have to make sure everything healed correctly." He says with all seriousness.
"Fine, but I honestly don't think it's needed." I say waving him off.
"Well I'm glad you listened, any way visiting hours are over for non-family." He says turning towards Hizashi and shota.
"O-
"They are my family." I say quickly not wanting them to leave me alone.
"Blood related or marriage is the only way they can stay." Doc says to me.
"Well my blood related family is the ones who put me here so, these men are the only family I have." I say trying to use my persuasion to influence his choice.
"F-Fine." The doc says turning around and leaving.
"Yay my quirk still works." I say with a smile.
"What?" Asked Hizashi.
"I'm a telepath on top of my other quirk so I have influence over the mind." I say.
"Ivy you really shouldn't be using your quirk right now." Shota saya squeezing my hand.
  "Whatever, if I don't I'll lose my progress with it." I say. "Anyway I'm tired will you stay with me while I sleep?" I ask them.
"I'll stay but mic has to get back to Eri." Shota says.
I nod and wave goodbye to Hizashi as he walks out of the room. I lay backdown on my hospital bed, and sigh. "Hey shota..."
"Yes Ivy." He asks looking at me.
"Will you lay with me." I ask looking down at him.
"O-Of course, if that's what you want." He says.
"It is." I say. He nods and climbs into bed with me pulling me into his arms. I relax into the touch. "Shota when you got there.. what did you find." I feel him tense up.
"We don't have to talk about that right now.. you should focus on resting and getting better" he says pulling me closer.
"Shota.. I need to know what happened after I blacked out." I say.
"Fine.." he takes a shaky breath. "You were covered in blood, and your dad kept kicking you. Then told his men to do what they wanted with you just to make sure not to damage you to bad, because you were still supposed to be married." He stops talking trying to control his anger. "That's when mic and I decided to disregard orders and came in. I captured most of them but Yuki and your dad got away." He says I could feel the tears falling from his eyes. "I-I wanted to go in sooner but endeavor said to wait for backup. Mic and I tried to go in sooner but we were held back. I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you... again." He said now crying. I look up at him his beautiful face covered in tears I hated it, it made me want to cry. I couldn't I needed to be strong for him, I pulled him into my arms and kissed him. "You did what you could." I say pulling away. "And I love you for that."