Chapter 12

After mom left i was left alone in the white room for what seemed like hours. Finally I hear the door click open, and see monoma walk in shutting the door behind him.
"Hey there ivy. How's my wife doing." He asked mockingly,
"Not your wife, and I'm just fine thank you." I say back.
"Well I think you are just in denial we both know that we are getting married. Oh and I can't wait for the wedding night." He says with a smirk, He walks over and cups my cheek. "I'm going to make you feel disgusted about how much pleasure you feel while I fuck you senseless."
I shutter as I feel his breath against my neck. "Like i said you blonde freak it's never going to happen, and if you don't get your hands off of me You won't have hands anymore." I say pushing him away from me.
"You little bitch. You will learn your place." He says charging at me.
"Like hell I will you fucking pig." I yell dodging his attack and throwing a fist into his gut. He falls over and I take the chance to grab his arm and put it into an arm lock. "With just a little pressure right here I can snap you arm. I don't even need to use my quirk on a worthless little shit like you." I say putting more pressure on to his arm. " touch me again, speak to me again and you won't have arms." I let go and push him towards the door. "Tell that fucker of a father of mine to get his ass down here."
Monoma looked up at me in pure shock, his sexist ass probably thought I was nothing without my quirk. He gets up and leaves. I walk back over to my bed and wait for my father to come in.

"Ivy huxley who do you think you are to go against me." He says loudly as he walks in.
"I already told you. I'm not a pawn in your fucking game to rule the world. I'm strong enough to break out of here, but I wanted to give you a warning before doing so. If you ever show up to my school or in front of me again I will not hesitate to kill you." I say sternly. He lets out a very obnoxious laugh.
"You think you can kill me. You can't even defeat me in your training when I'm not even going full out." He stops laughing and walks towards me. "You are just a bug in my eyes and bugs need to be squashed."
He throws a punch into my stomach with enough force to crack my rib making me fall to the ground. I quickly jump to my feet and get away from the corner. He turns around and charges at me. I fake a punch then kick him in the face, taking his surprise to my advantage and jumping on his back putting him into a head lock. He walks backwards into the wall slamming me in between him and it. I chock him harder. He falls to his knees and I take that as my chance to run out the door.
"From this point on you are no longer my father. Just some ass who killed my sister and girlfriend." I run out making the ground shake enough for the guards to lose balance so I could escape. I don't stop running till I get to UA's gate. It was dark by this point and I had been running for four hours, I colapse onto the ground.

I wake up to the sound of muffled yelling and moving shadows as I slowly open my eyes. "Shut the fuck up she's awake." I hear recovery girl say.
"Ahh why you got to be so loud. Cant a girl get some sleep around here." I say trying to get into a sitting position.
"I'm glad you feel well enough to make jokes." I hear Shota say. I look at him remembering what I said before I left. I start to feel tears come into my eyes. "I-I'm sorry I left without warning." I say looking down at my hands.
"You should be it was very stupid." Shota spits making me flinch slightly.
"Don't be so hard on the girl we still don't know what happened." Recovery girl says.
"Recovery girl is right I would like to know as well." Principle nezu said.
"Nothing happened just was feeling homesick." I say lying.
"That's a fucking lie, I find you at the gate of the school covered in bruises and a cracked rib. Along with other injuries, and you want to tell you left in the middle of the night because you felt homesick." Shota growls.
"Why I left is none of your business, all that matters is that I'm back." I yell at him.
"Aizawa will you please leave the room. Your presence is making this worse." Recovery girl stated. Shota huffed then left the room leaving me alone with recovery girl and nezu. "Now child please tell me what really happened."
"I don't want to talk about it please just leave it alone." I beg.
"Young lady. You leaving with out permission is grounds for expulsion, unless you tell me what happened I'm going to have to expel you." Nezu says harshly.
I sigh and look up at him. I slowly start to fill him in on what had happened over the last two days.I include that I want to be moved to a dorm room. "My child, I'm sorry you had to go through that. You will be under the protection of the school and the hero's. I hear you want to be moved to a dorm, but I do not think that's a good idea." Nezu says.
I nod my head, "may I go back to my room I want to shower and sleep in my bed." I ask.
"Of course my sweet girl but I'm putting you on bed rest for the next to days." Recovery girl states. She turns around and calls for shota to come get me. When he arrives I regrettably have to use him as a crutch so I can walk to our house.
"This is annoying you're to short Im carrying you." He says picking me up bridal style. I just nod and let him do so. When we arrive he bring me to the bathroom and sets me on my feet. He starts to walk out but I stop him.
"Umm S-Shota can you uh help me." I say nervously.
"It's Mr. Aizawa, but yes I can help you." He says with zero emotion. I guess what I said really hurt him, but still it's for the best. After I'm done with my shower he helps me to my room and tells me good night.
Why did she have to come back.. and why did she have to come back looking like that. Fuck I wish I could just hold her. I hear shota think while hitting his head on the wall. I feel tears in my eyes, all I want is him to hold me. It's to late now though, the damage is done. I silently cry myself into a deep sleep plagued with nightmares.