Chapter 27

I sit down on the couch as the police chief leaves. "God this week has been fuckinh hectic." I lean my head on the couch and look towards Aizawa and Hizashi. "Whats up with you two?" I ask.
"Ivy.. we need to talk." Hizashi answers looking down at his feet.
I nod studying them, I turn my head and look at the ceiling letting out a sigh. "Can it wait?" I ask already knowing the answer.
"No, it can't." Shota answers.
I push my self up from the couch looking at the two men in front of me. I walk over to shota giving him a kiss on the cheek, I tune my head towards Hizashi. I give him a sweet smile and do the same. "I don't feel like answering right now."
I say patting them on the shoulders then walking away. I grab my phone off the counter and see I have a text from Mina.

[mina]: just saw the news, I'm coming to your place. Staying at aizawas right?(15 min ago)

[me]: okay, and that's correct.

I head to shotas room to change then head back to the living room. "Mina is coming over." I say sitting on the couch.
"Yeah, yeah." Shota says grabbing his keys and wallet.
"So I guess we are leaving?" Hizashi says.
"You don't have too, but Mina doesn't like me at the moment." Shota says.
Hizashi looks at him confused. "Why not?"
"Because ashi, remember when he broke my heart and slept with joke." I say with a smile.
Hizashi takes a minute to think. "I thought no one knew?"
" I May have let it slip." I say looking at my phone.
Hizashi was just about to say something when there was a knock on the door. "I'll
Get it." I say getting up from the couch.

I open the door and Mina gives me a big hug, I look behind her to see bakugo and Midorya. "I thought it was just you coming?" I say letting go of her.
"Well it was going to be th..." she trails off seeing Shota. "What is he doing here."
"Well mina he lives here." I say letting them come in and shutting the door.
"You have some nerve showing up in front of me. girly here might have forgave you, but you Shota Aizawa are on my shit list." She finishes giving him a glare.
"Glad to see you are doing well mina." Shota says heading to his room.
She rolls her eyes and smiles at me. "Alright fill me in on everything."

We all sit on the couch as I fill them in on everything that has happened in the last week.
"Wow, the news made it seem like you killed on those people on purpose." Midorya says.
"Well now you know." I say throwing me hands up.
"I'm glad you weren't hurt." Mina says rubbing my arm.
"Me too...." I look at the people in front of me with a smile. "Hey, let's watch a movie. I'll make popcorn." I say getting up and walking to the kitchen.
I put the popcorn in a bowl and walk back over to the couch. We watch a couple movies before everyone says goodbye. "Hey mina." I say calling out to her.
"Yeah what's up?" She asks.
"Would you be against moving into an apartment together?" I ask. "It's just Im not with Hizashi or aizawa.. and I don't wa-"
"Of course I've been wanting to move out my my parents house for a while! I'm so down to be Roomies!" She said pulling me into a hug.
I smile and hug her back. "Alright it's settled."

I finish saying goodbye then head back inside to see Hizashi and shota standing there. I sigh and walk over to the living room to start to clean up.
"You are moving out?" They ask in unison.
"Yea of course I am." I say like it's obvious.
"I thought we agreed you would stay here." Hizashi says.
"That was when my father was a threat. He's not anymore, plus there is no room for me here." I say finishing picking up.
"Yes there is." Hizashi says.
I look up at him. "Where there are two rooms, plus the laundry room that you turned into a room for Eri." I sigh and sit on the couch. "You both stay in one of the rooms. There isn't room for me here."
"You can come visit me when ever you like. Plus I'm going to come over all the time for Eri." I say with a smile.
"You are leaving.." I hear a small voice say behind me.
I turn to see Eri fighting tears and hugging her bear. "Awe sweetie come here." I say opening my arms. She runs over and hops onto the couch next to me. "Yeah. I'm leaving, but I'll never be farther than a phone call away." I smile at her and pull her close. "You give me a call and I'll come running to you."
"I don't want you to go momma." She says throwing her arms around my neck. I hold her close processing what she just said. I look at shota and Hizashi who look just as shocked.
I hug her tight tears threatening to leave my eyes. I pull her away from my neck and cup her face.
"I will never leave you, even if I'm not living with you. I will always be by your side when you need me." I say kissing her forehead. "I love you sweet girl."
"I love you too.. mommy." She says it this time hesitantly. "Is it okay if I call you that?" She asks looking up at me.
I smile at her. "You were already my daughter."

Not going to lie I hated the ending I gave so I fixed it so I can now continue the story. Hope you like this better