Chapter 19

I get inside and meet with nezu and endeavor, I go to sit down between Hizashi and shota. People start to file in and find a seat, as endeavor stands up with nezu by his side ready to go address the room. I see those two ass holes from earlier, and give a slight wave when our eyes meet. Fighting the impulse to flip them off instead. After everyone is seated endeavor starts to talk.

"Alright settle down everyone." Endeavor says. "First is like to thank you all for coming out and helping catch this criminal. Second id like to introduce the person who made this all possible; Ivy Huxley." He says.
Here goes nothing. "Hello everyone as he said Ik Ivy Hux-"
"ALRIGHT moving on." Endeavor interrupts me.
"Endeavor I was speaking. That was rude, I don't care if you are the number one hero or not." I say as proper as I can with a slight glare that he picks up on. "As I was saying before flame for brain interrupted me so rudely. Hello I'm Ivy Huxley does anyone have any questions for me?" I ask looking around the room. About half the room raised there hands. I point to a person and let them talk.
"Hi my hero name is sonic boom, and I was just wondering what drove you to help get your father locked up. I mean you must love him he's your parent right?" Sonic boom said.
"Yes he is my father but no I do not love him. I never have, and the reason I am doing this is because he is a bad man who needs to be put away." I respond with a smile.
I point to the next person.
"Hi my hero name is kickass, I have two questions. First, what happened to make you go so far as to put him away. Second, do you have a boyfriend?" Kickass asked.
I giggled and could here shotas thought. Calm down he's just a punk. Who asks those kinds of things during a meeting like this. I'm going to kill him.
"He beat me half to death, killed people I loved, and then tried to marry me off. As for the second question, no I do not have a boyfriend. Also save those types of questions for after the meeting or before. After all this is a war meeting," I say with a smirk and sit down. "Alright endeavor you may go proceed." I say. He rolls his eyes and continues.
I look at shota and he's just glaring at the man who asked if I was single. I quietly laugh to myself, I look at Hizashi to see him also snickering at shota earning a glare for both of us. "What are you laughing at." Shota asks.
"You" we say in unison causing us to burst out laughing.
"Mic, Psyche. Care to explain why you are laughing about black market human trafficking." Endeavor asks.
"Oh sorry... I wasn't laughing at that. I tend to laugh when trauma from my past comes up, so when I heard that it involuntary came out." I say looking down with the most pathetic look I could muster.
"I- well that doesn't explain why present mic was laughing." Endeavor says trying to keep control over the situation.
"Well mic saw it coming and didn't want me to feel out of place so he did it as well... he was just trying to be a good friend." I say with tears starting to Pool in my eyes.
"Oh... well let's continue." Endeavor says turning back to the middle of the crowd.
I roll my eyes and blink away the fake tears, I look at Hizashi and see his mouth hanging open. "Who knew you were such a skilled liar." Shota says nudging my side.
"Living as a Huxley will do that to a person." I say snickering quietly.
"I'm impressed. You saved our ass's" Is all Hizashi can say. I roll my eyes and smile turning my attention back to the meeting.
"We will be raiding the southern ware house, which we are positive is where the human trafficking is going in and out of." Nezu said.
"That's it for now be ready by 10pm tomorrow." Endeavor said.

Time skip.

I'm standing in the lobby talking to some of the other hero's when the two dicks from earlier come over.
"So your the daughter huh." The 14th hero said. "Well at least your hot, you don't seem to have much else going for you."
"Well ofc I'm hot have you seen me and yes I'm his daughter." I say rolling my eyes.
"Well we can forgive your actions from earlier if you give us a little look of what's underneath that suit of yours." The 15th hero said placing his hand on my hip.
I look down at his hand the back up at him and scoff. "One don't touch me, second I don't need your forgiveness." I say taking his hand off me.
"What are you going to do with out your body guards." The 14th hero scoffed.
I look at them and laugh. I pick them up into the air with my quirk putting just enough pressure on there necks to have the gasping for air. "What makes you think I need them." I say with a smirk. I let go making them fall onto the ground. "Kiss my foot and beg for my forgiveness." I say looking at them.
"Why the fuck would we do that." The 15th hero snapped.
"I said KISS my FOOT." I say this time using my telepathic quirk. They both start kissing my high heals, I laugh and squat down releasing them from my quirk. "Don't ever underestimate me, just because I decided to become a hero doesn't mean I won't put nobodys like yourselves in there place." I stand up and start to walk away. "And if you ever put your hands on me again... it will be the last time you have hands." I say walking out of the doors heading back to my apartment.