Chapter 32

I walk into the cafe where Rin and I decided to meet. Eri is holding my hand as we walk up to order. "Will you order for me..." she whispers.
"Of course, what do you want?" I ask letting out a light laugh.
"Hot chocolate." She says smiling.
I nod telling her to go find a place to sit. I turn my attention to the counter to see a familiar blue haired girl. "Juvia?"
"Yes?" She says picking her head up. "If it isn't the beauty who stole my heart." She said with a smile.
"When did you get back to Japan?" I ask leaning on the counter after ordering.
"Couple months ago actually." She responds putting in my order. "I'm going on break." She tells her coworker.
We walk to the table that Eri had picked. "Juvia this is my daughter Eri, Eri this is my friend juvia." I say sitting down.
"So you are the beautiful daughter she always talks about." Juvia says with a smile.
"Oh! Um... thank you!" Eri responds suprised by the compliment.
"What caused you to stroll into my café?" Juvia asks sitting next to me.
"We are meeting my uncle!" Eri says happily. "I haven't met him before."
"Oh are you excited?" Juvia asks.
"Yes!.. but I'm also nervous what if he doesn't like me." Eri says playing with her fingers.
"That's impossible, who couldn't like you. I just met you and I think you are great!" Juvia says with a big smile.
Our drinks come as we chat for a bit, I look over to see Rin enter the cafe. I give him a slight wave telling him to come over here.
"Well since your company is here I should get back to work." Juvia says before taking her leave.
I say goodbye standing up to give my brother a hug. "What's up brother from another mister."
"Im glad to see you too!" He says happily before sitting down.
"Hi I'm Eri!"
"Hi Eri, Im rin. It's nice to finally meet you.." he says with a light smile.
We talk for a while longer before we decide it's time for goodbye. Eri and I get into the car and head home, "so what did you think of Rin?" I ask glancing over at her.
"He's cool!" She says excited.
I smile and continue to drive, we pull in front of out place. "Bye mom I'll see you tonight!"
I wave goodbye waiting to make sure she got into the house before heading to the meeting.
I walk into the building finding a seat between Rin and Aizawa.
I get a nod from aizawa as I sit down, I turn my attention to a guy with purple hair and nezu.
"Why are you here nezu?" I ask.
"I was appointed to lead, shall we get started." Nezu says.
We all nod in unison.
"Well you see Rin and I are exorcists.. and there is corruption in our ranks." The German sounding guy says.
"Like demons?" I say in thought. "What are we trying to find?"
"It's a deep cover mission.. which is why we asked you and Eraserhead." Rin spoke up.
I look from Rin to the guy. "What is your name?"
"Why I'm Mephisto, you could say I'm Rins older brother!" Mephisto says throwing his hands out dramatically.
My mouth drops open, I turn to Rin. "Is this the brother you were talking about?"
"No my twin brothers name is Yuki. He.. i believe is part of the corruption." Rin says.
"Yes sadly our brother has become part of the problem. Now dear sister, will you help?" Mephisto asks.
Sister? Also why is every Yuki I meet a problem.. ugh. I ponder for a moment. "How would we infiltrate this organization?" I look up at Mephiso trying to get a read on him.
"Well you would come to my school and become teachers." Nezu speaks up looking down at some papers.
"How would we do that? We don't know the first thing about exorcists." Aizawa says.
"Well that's not completely true, isn't that right sister?" Mephisto says with a smirk.
"Why do you keep calling me sister?"
"Well aren't you dear Rins little sister?" Mephisto asks with a smug look.
"Yes I am, but how am I yours?" I look at him confused.
"do you not know how you were made?" He asks slightly taken back looking over at Rin.
"I haven't told her yet.." Rin says.
"Told me what? You were adopted Rin, how am I at all related to this?" I say frustrated.
"That's for another time, lets get back to the matter at hand." Nezu speaks up.
I let it go and we continue the meeting, after the meeting is over. I get up excusing myself and walk out aizawa close behind.

"Well I guess that's it." Aizawa says putting his hands in his pockets.
"Where will Eri stay? I can't ask mina to watch her." I say thinking.
"She could stay with koya." Aizawa responds.
I look at him sighing. " Eri doesn't like her. Plus I don't feel comfortable with her staying with koya." I say plainly.
"She needs to get used to her, she will be apart of her life." He says annoyed.
"We need to do what's best for Eri, not you." I say becoming irritated.
"It is what's best for her." He says looking at me.
"I'm not having the same fight with you." I say. "I'll just ask Yamada."
"We are going to have this conversation not fight. Why can't she stay with koya?" He says rubbing his eyes.
"I just told you she doesn't like her. She calls her shewitch." I say laughing slightly at the nickname.
"Well that is all the more reason she should stay with koya." He says.
"My answer is no. Im her main guardian it is my choice." I say.
"Then maybe that needs to change." He says angrily.
"What?" I look at him shocked at his words.
"I mean koya even says that I should take you back to court. Eri needs a real family." Aizawa says.
I look at him with angry tears in my eyes. "We are a real family. I am her mother."
"Adoptive mother." He corrects me.
"How dare you shove that in my face." I spit at him.
"You have been her mother for a year. Who do you think the courts will side with. A single 20 year old living with a roommate, or a couple who are getting married?" He says, his anger rising.
"Who's words are that. Yours or koyas?" I ask. "How do you think Eri would react to this, do you think she would be happy if you took her away from me?"
"I'm sure she would be upset at first bu-"
"She would hate you." I say firmly.
"Isn't that a bit dramatic?" He says rolling his eyes.
"Is it? If I recall she asked me to adopted her. when the judge asked who she wanted to be her primary guardian, she said me." I take a breath controlling my bubbling anger. "Who soothes her when she cry's? Who does she tell everything too? You need to think about if you want her in your life at all, because I promise you. If you take me to court I will win, and I won't settle for primary guardian. I will get full custody, and you Shota Aizawa will only be in her life if I say so."
He looks at me startled. "You would take her away from me?"
"I will if I have too. I want you to be in her life. I want you to be her dad, and for you two to have an amazing relationship... but honey you aren't putting her first at all. Have you thought about what's best for her at all since you met koya?" I ask truly concerned.
"I-"
I put out my hand stopping him. "Just think about it."
I walk away and head home.

Go ivy acting like a true momma bear!! What y'all think about this chapter. Sorry it took so long have had some serious writers Block!