Chapter 9

Tw: drug use

I wake up to the bus coming to a stop, I look down at my phone and see it's 4:30am. The lights on the bus turn on and shota tells everyone to wake up.
"Okay listen up, we have arrived. We will now be calling names, listen for your name and go to the pro hero that calls it." Shota yells.
"For my group: Mina tsu bakugo midorya and ivy." Shota said.
Of course I'm in his fucking group. "Mr. Aizawa may I change to midnights group." I ask.
"No you can't. Now everyone go to your assigned pro hero." Shota yelled.
I roll my eyes and follow shota with the others into our cabin. "I thought this was training why are we staying in cabins *ribbit*." Tsu asked.
"Well a couple parents weren't okay with their kids sleeping in the woods for two weeks so they paid for us to stay here." Shota says yawning. "Each cabin has three rooms here are your room assignments. Miss Huxley the principle wants you to stay in my room with me. I believe you know why." He said raising an eyebrow at me.
"Figures." I roll my eyes. "You destroy a gym and a 1/3 rd of school grounds and your stuck with a babysitter." I say mockingly making tsu Deku and Mina crack up but bakugo just rolled his eyes.
"Haha yes very funny, Miss Huxley please go unload your things. I'll be in shortly, and we can talk about sleeping arrangements." He says.
I grab my stuff and head to the room that said shotas name on the door. I walk in to find two full beds (think nice hotel with two beds) a full sized bathroom with two sinks and a nice glass shower. I plop down on one of the beds, trying to get a feel of the room and which bed I want to sleep in. I decide I like the bed closest to the door the best and start unpacking. After 30 minutes shota walks in. I ignore him and continue to play on my phone.
"Ivy please stop with the silent treatment already." Shota said.
"Mr. Aizawa I don't believe I know what you are talking about." I say not bothering to put down my phone.
"Ivy Huxley, I will give you your space just listen to me. I need to explain what's going to happen the next couple of days." He says slightly annoyed with my childish antics.
"Speak then Im listening." I say glaring up at him.
He rolls his eyes, this girl really putting out a lot of attitude. "Whatever, the next two weeks you intense personalized training program will start. Tomorrow you will be testing with midnight. Next day with mic. Then with me is that clear." He asked.
"Yeah whatever. Oh do I get to train with joke?" I ask.
"I don't know why you are asking about that green haired freak of a women but no you will not be training with her." He says rubbing his eyes. "Today just relax and unpack we had an early start." He says laying down in his bed and going to sleep. I look at my phone and see that's it's only 5:30am, I get up and walk out of the room.

"Hey losers." I say walking over to the others.
"Oh hey girl." Mina says looking up from her phone.
"Hey ivy" midorya says from the couch bakugo gives me a light nod.
"Where's tsu?" I ask looking around.
"She said she was tired so she went back to bed." Mina said. "Sorry you have to crash with aizawa."
"Oh it's fine I already live with him.. but hopefully when we get back I'll be able to move into the dorms with the rest of you guys." I say.
"Omg I wouldn't mind having a roomie." Mina says with a smile.  I looked at her and giggled walking over and sitting next to her.
"What are we going to do it's only 5:35." I ask looking around.
"Um i think kacchan and I are actually going to head to bed." Midorya says with a slight blush. "Oh but you don't seem tired." I say with a slight smirk.
Midorya's blush intensifies. "Tsk shut up who cares what you think," bakugo chimes in grabbing midoryas hand and pulling him into there room.
"They fuckin." Mina and I say at the same time, we busy out laughing.
"Well girl what you want to talk about." Mina asked.
"Hey I got a question real quick do you think sero has any.." I get closer to her. "Weed."
"Girl of course he does but I don't know if he up. I didn't know you smoked." She said.
"I dabble." I say with a light giggle. How do you think I survived in that fucking house for so long.
"I'll give him a text." Mina said sending him a text. "Do you have a lighter?" Mina asked.
"Yeah do you think he could preroll for me I'll pay extra if he needs me too." I say.
"He said to meet him out front you can discuss it with him then." She says with a smile. "Well you have fun Im going to bed for a couple more hours."
I wave goodnight then head outside to meet sero. "Hey man thanks for this, I was wondering how much for pre-rolled?" I ask.
"I only brought pre-rolled so about 3276 yen." He says.
"Okay cool thanks for this. Sorry I haven't really interacted with you." I say with a light smile handing him the money.
"It's chill it goes both ways. Anyway anytime you need just let me know I'll cut you a deal." He says with a flirtatious smirk. I blush slightly, we say our goodbyes. I head inside to grab my lighter, once I have it I go sit on the porch in front of our cabin and light up.
Man this sucks. I think taking a drag. I got to figure out how I'm going to get out of this arranged marriage. I hear my phone start to ring.
"Hello?"
"Hey ivy it your brother." My brother says into the phone
"Oh so the perfect soldier finally gives his little sister a call." I say mockingly.
"I just thought I'd warn you, dads pissed. He said he has a plan to get you to come bac-"
*cough, cough, cough*
...
"Ivy are you smoking?" He asks.
I laugh a little. "What gave it away."
"You should be on guard, dads coming for you." He said seriously.
"God you remind me of todoroki. You're always so cold." I say nonchalantly.
"Endeavors kid?" He asked.
"No shit, and anyway that jackass can come for me. I dare him, we will see who come out on top." I say in a murderous tone.
"He still your father show respect." He said.
"Awe you still think of him as a parent rin. God you really are the perfect soldier, your loyalty is blind and out of place. Did you forget how he beat you and me to the brink of death?" I ask. "Or how he actually killed Lily and Katie."
" we both know who is actually to blame for our sisters death and your girlfriend." Rin spat.
I take a big drag and finish my first blunt, I take the second one and bring it to my lips. I light it and release the smoke in my lungs. "Don't you dare pin that on me. Don't. You. Dare." I say threateningly.
"If you and Lily had just done what dad asked that wouldn't have happened." He said unaffected. "Anyway I didn't call to fight I called to let you know what dad is planning. Goodbye ivy."
He hung up and that was that. He blames me. He blames me for there deaths, are you fucking kidding me. I glare at the ground and sit there. I listen and tune into the sound around me. I hear birds chirping a chipmunk eating nuts the wind in the trees and the dripping of water. God he still calls him dad after everything. I bet mom believes i killed Lily too, that's why she let him back in the house. I'm alone, I'm going to have to fight this alone. I take another drag feeling the weed start to hit me. Since blade already has a plan Im guessing he will come for me in the next day or so.
"Ughhh this is so fucking frustrating." I say laying on to my back. I look at the stars for a moment.
"You do know it's illegal to smoke weed in Japan right." I hear a voice behind me say.
"Do I look like I give a fuck." I say turning around to see Blondie.
"I guess not." He says coming to sit next to me. "Want to tell me what's up." He asks taking the blunt from my hand and taking a drag.
"help yourself." I say rolling my eyes. "And whats up is none of your concern. Anyway why aren't you inside cuddling your boyfriend." I ask.
"I was but he fell asleep." He said with a slight blush. I look at him with a smirk taking my blunt back. "Fuck off." He says.
"Would love to, but you came out here and bothered me." I say with a smile.
"Well it was nice talking to you extra without the yelling match but I'm going back inside now." He gets up and heads inside. I wave goodbye.
Im alone again.
*buzz*
Soldier boy: there coming.
*turns off phone*
"Haha at least he cares enough to warn me." I say laughing I put out the half smoked blunt then head inside. I walk to my room and head to the shower, I turn on the water and get inside letting the hot water pour onto my skin. I hear shota get out of bed and start heading for the shower.
"Why do you smell." He asked opening the curtain.
"Privacy Mr. Aizawa." I say closing it and starting to play music. He opens it and turns off the water and grabs my phone turning off the music.
"Are you high??" He asked looking into my eyes.
"Oops guess you found out. Fuck off I'm trying to shower and you Aizawa are ruining that." I say glaring at him. I snatch my phone back and turn the shower back on. I don't bother closing the curtain this time.
"If you are going to just stand there pass me the soap would you. Got to do your part if you're going to enjoy the show." I say.
He rolls his eyes and heads back to his bed, I finish my shower and put on clothes and pass out.

I'm from the south and I'm trying my hardest to not put yall and gonna and wanna in this so it sounds more elegant so I apologize if one or two slips bye😂😂