Chapter 24

*knock knock knock*
"Hey Ivy are you decent." Hizashi asks threw the door.
"Come in and find out." I say back gathering all the bubbles to cover me.
He opens the door slowly to see me in the tub. "God Ivy you know you are even pretty in a tub." He says with a slight smirk scratching his head.
"Why thank you. Hand me my towel will you?" I ask starting to stand up. He throws his hand up to cover his eyes.
"IVY." He yells throwing the towel at me.
I wrap it around me and walk out of the bathroom letting my hand Pat his chest as I walk by. I laugh and head to shota room to grab my clothes. After I get changed I walk back out to see Hizashi sitting on the couch so I walk over and flop down laying my head in his lap. He looks down at me and smiles, " comfortable are we." He says
I nod my head then start looking at the tv and watching the show.

"Wait so why did he shoot her?" I ask looking up at Hizashi.
"Because she was a double agent and was feeding information to the other mafia." He said with out looking away.
"Wait but doesn't he love her?" I ask.
"Well he has to put aside his feelings and do what's right for his people." He says finally looking down at me.
"Would you do it?" I ask.
"What do you mean?" He says looking at me confused.
I sit up and face him sitting with my legs crossed in front of me. "Would you kill someone you loved if it was for the greater good, or would you sacrifice the world for that person." I ask.
He opens his mouth to speak then closes it again, he takes a minute to think just as shota walks in.
"What are y'all doing?" Shota asks coming over to us.
"Shhh, he's think about something I asked him." I say looking up at him.
"Can't you just read his mind? Also what was the question?" Shota asks sitting down.
"One it's rude to intrude on someone's thoughts now that I can block them out. Two I asked him if he would kill someone he loved for the greater good or sacrifice the world instead. How about you, what would you do?" I asked looking at him.
"Let me think for a second." He says.
I turn back to Hizashi who seems to have come to an answer.
"I would probably kill the person I loved." He said slowly. "I hope I'm never in that situation but if I were that's what I would do." He says looking at me.
"I would probably do the same. I can't be selfish I'm a hero." He said with a small frown on his face.
"I would sacrifice the world." I say plainly. "Because with out the people I love the world would be meaningless. I would hate everyone and everything for taking that away from me." I say turning back to the tv.
"Ivy you are supposed to be a hero. You can't be selfish." Shota says.
"Yeah Ivy sometimes you have to do something painful for the greater good." Hizashi says.
"I understand that, but my view on the matter won't change. Say for example villain captured Eri and the only way to kill this villain and save the world was to shoot her. could you do it?" I ask looking at them.
They get quite not saying a word for a long time. "It would hurt but yes." Shota says.
Hizashi nods in agreement.
I look at them with disgust. "How I don't understand, I would never do it I would figure out another way even if it meant people died." I said standing up and walking away.
I don't get how someone could even think of doing it. I would rather watch the world buen than do that. I walk over to the bed and sit down grabbing my phone and calling mina.
*ring ring ring*
"Hello"
"Hey pinky want to get together." I ask.
"OH MY GOD YES. I'm with Midorya, sero, denki, shinso, and bakugo at my place feel free to come over." She says.
"Alright send me the address on my way." I say with a small smile.
"Okay i just sent it See you soon."
I hang up the phone gather my things then head out.
"Where are you going?" Shota asked.
"Out." I say then grab my keys and leave.

I get to minas and I am practically tackled to the ground. "Omg I missed you so much."Mina said hugging me.
"I've missed you too but girl you're crushing me here." I say with a light laugh.
"Oh sorry I'm just so excited." She said giggling while getting off of me. We get up and go inside, i wave hi to everyone then sit on the floor next to mina.
"How you been boom boom boy." I ask looking at bakugo.
He gives me a glare, "I'm fine professor x."
"Oooh out here giving X-men references." I say with a light smile. I turn towards midorya, and get up and give him a hug. I pull him down to the ground with me. "Haha I stole your boyfriend. How are you my baby broccoli." I say with a smile placing my head on his shoulder.
"Oh I'm great Ivy thank you for asking." He says.
"Okay I get it smartass but can I have my boyfriend back please." Bakugo says.
I sigh dramatically and give him back, then giggle.

We spend hours watching movies and talking around 11pm I tell them I should get home. I say my goodbyes then get it my car and head home.
*ring ring ring*
"Hello"
"Hi Ms. psyche the is orca, we need you to go do a surveillance mission. Go to 23 street and 25 street. Look for a warehouse."
The phone call ended before I could respond I park my car and run up to get changed. After I'm done I go to where I was told to and meet shota and Hizashi.
"What are we looking at?" I ask.
"One hostil and two hostages it looks like." Hizashi says slowly.
"Have we identified everyone?" I ask looking at them.
Shota gets a frown on his face, "yes."
"Alright who are they then." Confused on why they aren't giving me straight answers.

"It's your mother, brother and father."

Woah plot twist sorry I was away for so long I needed time to catch up on writing and work is crazy right now. Oh should I draw a picture of Ivy are do you like leaving it to your imaginations.