Chapter 6

I try and walk to my bathroom but both mic and shota grab your arms. "Tell us what happened." They said in unison.
" my dad.. h-he." I fall to the floor and start shaking. He threatened the white room, the white room is where I was locked when I was four when my quirk first manifest and i stayed there till I was ten. I went through all kinds of torture, mental, physical anything you can think of my dad did it all. He hoped it would turn me into the "perfect soldier" just like my brother.
"Ivy." Shota breaks me out of my train of thought.
I look at him tears in my eyes remembering what he said and what he did. I break down tears spilling out I fall into shot as arms shaking, I can feel the ground start to move. It stops suddenly my only guess was that shota canceled my quirk. I passed out shortly after plagued with nightmares of the past.

All of a sudden I'm back in the white room at the age of six.
"Again ivy you can do better." My father says while throwing me into a wall.
"No papa I can't, it's to hard please." I say crying from the pain of my broken rib.
"No child of mine will be a quitter, you have power use it make me stop. If you don't I might just kill you, remember Ivy only the strong survive." He says kicking me into the stomach.
"Papa please i cant *cough* I wanna break." I say coughing and whizzing for air.
"You are such a disappointment even though you have this power your brother was twice as good as you at this age. I can't believe you are related to me you make me sick." He says grabbing me by my throat, and spiting in my face before throwing me back on the ground.

I wake up screaming and shaking, I slowly remember that I'm not in that room anymore. I look around to see a startled looking shota and mic.
"Ivy thank god your awake we were so worried." Mic says. I give him a weak smile then look over at shota. I want you to hold me. I say to him through telepathy. He gives me a weak smile, 'I will later, right now rest I'll be right back.' He thinks. He gets up and walks to the kitchen, I return my focus on mic.
"I'm fine, just a little shaken up." I say.
"No your not all right. You would have brought down the building if eraser hadn't stepped in." He says sternly. "Now as your teachers, tell us what happens during that call."
Shota walks back in with a cup of water, he hands it to me and sits at the edge of my bed. I take a deep breath, and explain what my father told me on the phone.
"So basically he's trying to use you to benefit himself." Mic asks.
"Yeah, basically. He's like endeavor times two." I say taking a sip of water.
"We aren't going to let him hurt you." Shota says in a matter-of-fact tone. "I don't know what happened in the past but it clearly is still affecting you. I am going to be calling a meeting with a couple teachers, and we will be putting together a very advanced training plan for you." He sighs. "Mic I think it's time for you to head back to your place, ivy needs her rest you can check on her tomorrow."
"Yeah your probably right. Eri needs her bedtime story. I will see you tomorrow Ivy please get some rest." Mic gets up and heads out your room with shota. I get out of bed and walk with them to the door.
"You didn't have to see me out Ivy." Mic says pulling me into a hug. 'Fuccckk she's not wearing a bra.'
"Ehm yeah it was the least I could do." I say letting go of him. I start heading back to my room while shota and mic finish there goodbyes. I stop right before my door, and start heading to shotas room instead. I walk in and grab one of his shirts and change into. I climb into his bed and wait for him to come in.
"I see your making your self at home in my bed." He says walking in.
I look at him with tears in my eyes I craw out of bed and run to him. "I was so scared." I say burying myself into his arms.
"It's okay he can't hurt you anymore." He says holding me in his arms. "Do you want to tell me what you dreamed about?"
"Just about something that happened to me as a kid. Not the worst thing but it's the first memory I have really." I say as we walk to the bed and lay down.
"More details would be nice but I won't push." He says pulling me closer to him. I look up at him and place my hands on his temples and show him what happened. He pulls me closer into him as the memory finishes. The clenching of his jaw and the way he wrapped his arms around me. shows me with out having to read his mind how protective he was of me.
"He won't hurt you again.. not like that. Not ever." He said kissing my forehead.
"Shota.. thank you." I say looking up at him. I lean in and kiss him. He immediately fell into the kiss. It wasn't lust full it was just sweet and passionate, gentle yet forceful. I put my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss, he pulls me onto his lap by my waist.
"Ivy don't force yourself to do something your not ready for." He says breaking the kiss resting his forehead on mine.
"I'm not." I lean in for another kiss. "I want this.. I want you." With those simple words he took control and stripped himself and I. He slowly kissed down my stomach to my clit. Sucking and licking it at the right amount of pressure that gets me to the edge in minutes. I throw my head as he sends me into an intense orgasm.
He gets up and rolls a condom onto him self before aligning himself. "Kitten this might hurt a little so just relax ok." He says kissing my nose then my lips as he slowly pushes himself into me.
"Ughh." I let out a groan as he fills me. He waits to move while I adjust. Give him a slight nod, he slowly starts to pump in and out teasing me with the pace.
"Shota.. faster. Please." I moan into his shoulder. I feel him smile against my ear, "oh kitten you don't have to tell me twice." He said kissing my neck. "But don't say I didn't warn you." He pulls all the way out and slams into me making me arch under him. "Fuck.... Shota harder." He pounded into me with no mercy turning me into a moaning mess. He kissed my neck and moved his his hips slightly hitting a spot that sent electricity up my spine my nails ripping into shotas muscular back. "Shota.." his name starts becoming a chant as I get close.
"Cum for my kitten, cum now."
"SHOTTAA." Shota and i cum at the same time I colapse onto the bed. "i need to clean you up then we can sleep." Shota gets up takes the condom off, pulls on some sweat pants, and goes to the bathroom to grab a wash cloth. He walks over and cleans your legs then crawls into bed again.
"Shota.." i say looking up at him as I lay on his chest.
"Hmm" he says putting his arms around me.
"I.. think." I trail off and look down. 'I love you'
"You think what?" He asks.
"Nothing Shota never mind please just hold me."
'Ivy how can you make me fall for you so fast. I want to make you as happy as you deserve to be.' Shota sighs and rests his head on top of you.
"I love you too." I whisper under my breath as I fall asleep. The last thing I hear is "stay out of my head kitten.

(Word count 1398)