Chapter 10

I wake up to shota hitting my head, "wake up lvy."
"No leave me alone." I say turning over.
"We need to talk." He says pulling the blankets off of me.
"No." I say.
"So I should tell nezu about the weed I saw you smoking earlier." He threatens.
"You wouldn't." I say sitting up glaring at him. "I'll tell him about what happened between us."

"Go ahead he will already know by the time you walk with in three feet of him." He shrugs. "The most I'll get is fired. You however would be arrested."
"Fine what do you want." I ask rolling my eyes.
"Are you mad at me. What did I do?" He asked sitting on my bed.
"Did you really just ask what did I do. are you for real?" I ask.
"Yes, i don't think I did anything that would piss you off to the point you won't even look at me." He said with traces of hurt in his voice.

I look at him in sigh it's better this way. "You didn't do anything." I stop taking a shaky breath, "I just don't love you."
"That's a lie." He snapped tears pooling into his eyes.
"No it's not, and I will be asking nezu to move me to the dorms when we get back." I say.
Shota looks at me and blinks away the tears. He gets up and walks to the bedroom door and leaves me alone in the room. As soon as the door shuts I let the tears I was holding back out, crying into my knees. It's better this way, now he will move on. He won't be hurt by my father, or my leaving, I cry myself to sleep. The next time I open my eyes it's dark outside, I look over to my right and see a sleeping body in the bed next to me. Assuming it's shota i get up grab the half a joint I have left and head outside.

I take a puff, and look up at the stars. I hear a branch break near the trees in front of me. "The stars are beautiful aren't they." I say out loud taking a long drag. "You can come out i already heard you."
"I see your hearing hasn't dulled." A figure says walking out of the forest.
"No you just stepped on a twig dipshit. Anyone would have heard you without my hearing." I say taking another drag. "So who did my father send. Come on out don't be shy." I say mockingly.
"You are still the sarcastic little brat you have always been." He says.
"Ah of course he sends you, awe still mad I kicked your ass yuki." I say giggling.
"Come with me and your friends won't get hurt." Yuki says.
"Yeah yeah yeah, let me finish this then we can be on our way."I say taking one last hit then throwing the roach.
Tsu I know your there if anyone asks where I went. Just say I went home.
I walk away with yuki and disappear into the dead of night.

(Only time: tsu pov)

What just happened? Why was ivy in my head? Doesn't matter I have to go to mr. aizawa as soon as the coast is clear. I jump to the cabin door from my hiding spot and rush inside. "Mr. Aizawa *ribbit*" I wait a couple seconds before calling him again. "MR.AIZAWA. *ribbit*" I yell.
"Huh.. oh what do you need tsu?" Aizawa asked.
"It's about ivy." I say.
"If she is smoking pot again I will report her in the morning. Goodnight tsu." Aizawa says rolling over.
"No that's not it.... she's gone." I say.
He jolts back towards me and jumps out of bed grabbing my shoulders. "What do you mean she's gone... like she left." He asked with concern in his eyes.
"No she was taken by some man she said was named yuki.. also she was in my head. She said she knew I was there, and to tell anyone who asked her whereabouts that she went home." I say kind of confused. I look at him and see worry wash over his face as he runs to the other cabins and tells me to tell everyone to pack.

Tw: domestic abuse, last paragraph
Back to ivys pov.

I guess I fell asleep in the car because the next thing I know im getting pulled out of the car by my arm. " you do know you could have just woke me up right." I say glaring at yuki and the other guards from the ground.
"We could have but what's the fun in that." Yuki says smirking above me. "Anyway hurry up your father is asking for you."
I roll my eyes and stand up and start walking to the house. I walk through the front door and then through the corridor, I walk down a hallway till I get to the double doors of my fathers office. "May i come in." I ask through the door, I hear a muffled yes and walk in.
"You wanted me here I am. Now what?" I ask throwing myself on too the black leather couch.
"Welcome home ivy. Since your here I'm guessing you decide to go along with the engagement." My father says looking up at me.
"No i havent, but if I hadn't come you would have had your guys cause a scene." I say pulling out my phone. I hear my father walk towards me, I look up to him hovering over me.
"So you are going to be disobedient." He states gripping his hands together.
"Looks that way." I say trying to act confident. The next thing I know I'm thrown to a wall and my phone is smashed into tiny pieces. All of the wind in my lungs is taken from me as a foot meets my stomach repeatedly. I try and stand up but I'm grabbed by my hair and punched in the face. I fall to the ground as my father calls for the guards to take me away. I slowly lose consciousness as I'm being pulled toward the white room.