Chapter 36

I ended up stay at aizawas, to scared to find what awaited me at home. I go through work distracted, nezu ends up asking me to come to his office.
"Ivy, do you want to tell me what's on your mind?"
"There's nothing to tell." I take a drink of my coffee.

"Now you don't have to tell me, but I could state you aren't capable to carry out your mission." Nezu straightens the papers in front of him.

Ugh this fucking dog looking ass. "I am more the capable of handling this mission. You trying to make an ultimatum with me, isn't a smart move on your end." I take a deep breath. "I would appreciate if you didn't put your nose in my personal life."

"Ms. Psyche, i do not wish to put my nose in
Your personal life. However, you really injured one of your co-teachers." He takes a sip of his tea. "So I have to check in on you."

"Mr. Nezu, I promise you. I'm perfectly fine, now if we are finished. I really must be going." I force a smile.

'She's lying to me, but I suppose it's expected. "Alright, I will see you tomorrow." Nezu waves goodbye to me as I leave.

As I walk quickly out of the building I feel my phone vibrate. I pull it out of my back pocket, watching the black screen turn on.

[Unknown]: you have ten minutes don't be late or else.

I turn off my phone and drive to the building my dad killed my mom. I park my car down the street and walk inside the rubble.
"I'm here." I walk to the middle.
"Good." Yuki walks in with his hands in his pockets. "Now let's talk business."
"I want my family back." I cross my arms scanning his brain for any information I can.
"I want that too, but for us to get what we want." He gives me an evil smirk. "It's time to let daddy out of jail."

I stare at him in disbelief. "What?"
"You heard me right." He looks down checking his watch. "My intel says you leave for a mission in three days. We will just have to move our operation up, so we can free him in two." He looks back up at me.

"Why would you want a psycho like him back on the streets?" I step closer to him.
"That is none of your concern. All you need to do is give us an opening, then we can take over." Yuki moves closer to me, he stands so close to me I can feel his breath on my cheek.

"Last time you were this close to me I had you pinned to the floor." I glare at him.
"If you wanna walk down memory lane, I'll happily go along." He puts his hand at the small of my back pulling me close.
I give him a disgusted look.
"And the last time I held you like this, it was your fathers annual ball. Do you remember, the way I kissed you?" He gives me a cocky smirk.
"I do,but now." I push him off of me. "All I feel is disgust. Now where is my family?"
Bingo.
"You will find out after the job is done." He tosses me a burner phone. "I'll call you on this. Make sure to answer, or your new family will be nothing but ash." He starts to walk away. "Don't try and contact the hero's. I have eyes everywhere."

I walk to my car, I send a quick text to aizawa.
[me]:found them. Here's the location meet me there.
I head towards the location, the murderous intent leaking from my aura. I see people shiver as I pass by, a smirk forming on my face.
That's right be scared. I'm coming, and it will be a bloodbath.

Man look I know this is a lot shorter and all but listen, the next chapter will be long.
Just a trigger warning now, there will be detailed descriptions on how they die. Just letting you know now.

Anyway I hope you liked this chapter