Chapter 23

I get up and walk into the kitchen to see Hizashi and Eri sitting at the table.
"IVY!!" Eri screamed once she saw me.
"Eri." I say squatting down opening my arms for a hug. She runs over to me throwing her self in my arms. "Eri sweety i missed you too, but we gotta be quite or shota will be mad we woke him up." I say with a slight giggle.
"Are you and shota together again?" She asks.
"I don't know yet, but let's forget about that and make some breakfast." I say standing up and giving her a hug.
I walk over to Hizashi who is making breakfast and hop on the counter next to him. "Hey you." I say.
He looks up at me with a smile. "Hey Ivy how are you feeling."
"I'm feeling better but I still probably shouldn't use my quirk till tomorrow." I say looking down disappointed in myself.
"Hey Ivy you are so strong and you healed way faster than we thought you would." He said with a comforting smile.
I smile at him and hop down to help him finish breakfast. Once it's done we put it on plates and sit down to eat just as a grumpy shota comes out of the room. "GOOD MORNING AIZAWA." Hizashi yells.
"Gah fuck man do you gotta be so loud." He says while walking over to get coffee.
"I mean no but messing with you is fun." He said with a chuckle. Hizashi turns to me and study's me, god she is so beautiful. "So... are you looking forward to teaching?" He asks.
"Um well yeah kinda it's weird that I'm back here already." I say with a light laugh.
"We Your first class is the day after tomorrow so be ready." Shota pitches in.
"What class am I doing again?" I ask.
"Your going to be in charge of training." Shota says as he takes a sip of coffee.
"I can barley control my own quirk." I mumble rolling my eyes.
"What was that." They both say at once.
"Oh excuse me sorry I didn't say it loud enough. I CAN BARLEY CONTROL MY OWN QUIRK, did I say that loud enough?" I say with a fake smile. They roll there eyes and finish their breakfast. I walk over to the bathroom and start to get ready for a bath. I strip down and start with a shower. I wash my hair and body then step into the bath and lay down.
*knock knock knock*
"Come in." I say with my eyes closed.
"Hey Ivy I'm taking Eri to school then I got to go meet my new class. Mic will stay here with you." Shota says.
I nod then lower myself further into the hot water. After shota leaves i listen to see if anyone else is home. Okay time to see if I'm able to use my quirk. I start letting my quirk take control and letting it off the leash. I start feeling and hearing all the shuffling and people on campus. Oh Hizashi is home.

Okay I need some help on where I should take this.. vote on this story if you think I should make mic aizawa and Ivy all a couple. If not comment