Chapter 16

I wake up the next day in my bed. How did I get here? Whatever I have to go get ready with Mina. I walk out of my room and go to the fridge to grab some orange juice. I go to my room grab my cap and gown and the a bag with my makeup plus the dress I bought yesterday. I walk towards the door and head to minas.
" knock know bitch open up." I yell.
"Girl I'm coming chill." Mina says, she opens the door and lets me in.
"Okay so the graduation ceremony is from 10-12. Then the after party celebration thing is from 5-10pm." Mina says.
"So we have five hours to get ready to look our best." I say putting a hand on my hip.
"Exactly I taught you well." She says giggling. "Right now it's 9 we have an hour before we have to go walk the stage and get our license."
"So mascara lipgloss and braids." I say.
"Correct." Mina says.

We start to get ready, by the time we are done there is about 15 minutes before we have to be at the stage. We walk down to the common room and meet everyone else.
"Omg bakugo look at you your hair is done." I say walking over to him. "Midorya you look adorable as always." I say ruffling his hair I get a glare from bakugo. I throw my arms around him and pull him into a tight hug. "Oh kacchan don't worry I won't take your boyfriend from you." I say mockingly letting him go.
"Tsk just get your hands off him." Bakugo says pulling Midorya into his arms, Causing a little Yelp from Midorya. "Y'all are so cute." I say walking away. I walk over to Mina who is next to kiri and denki.
"You guys ready?" I ask.
"Yeah we are about to be hero's for real." Mina says excitedly.
"Yeah it's super manly." Kiri says.
"Yeah I can't wait to save all the cute girls." Denki says.
"Yeah right we all know yo-"
"All right brats shut up and listen to me." Aizawa interrupt me. "When we get there we will be sitting in alphabetic Order of hast name. Here's the order; Aoyama, Ashido, Asui, Bakugo, Hagakura, Huxley, Ida, Jiro, Kamainari, Kirishima, Koda, Midorya, Mineta, Ojiro, Sato, Sero, Shoji, Todoroki, Tokoyami, uraraka, yaoyorozu." He takes a breath and rubs his eyes. "Now go to your places."
I look at Mina and give her a smile and we walk with the class to the stage area. We sit down waiting for the other classes to come.
*ding*
I look down at my phone.
Unknown: you look lovely, enjoy graduation. it's your last taste of freedom you will ever have.
My eyes widen and I immediately look around trying to find who sent the text. I see yuki near the exit, when my eyes meet his I start to get up when he points down. I look next to him and there is Eri, who is just talking to him. I widen my eyes, he would stoop so low as to hurt a child. He works with my father of course he would. I sit back down and he gives a little wave then walks out of eyesight.
I feel my quirk start to respond to my anger, I try to calm it with the breathing techniques I learned from midnight. I get my phone and text Hizashi.
Me: Hizashi find Eri make sure she is safe, Blades men are here.
Hizashi: Understood
I put my phone down and look back over at Eri and keep watching her till I see Hizashi get her. I'll ask her what yuki wanted after this. I look forward as they start to call names to come get diplomas and license. I rise when they call my name and walk to the stage and shake nezu's hand and give him a hug. "Keep an eye out Blades men are here." I say into his ear quietly.
"Mic informed me. Thank you for not making a  scene." He responds letting me go. I walk off stage and back to my place. I sit through the rest of the graduation scanning the crowd for any of blades men.
"Hey you ready to head to my room. Our nail appointment is in 30." Mina asked.
"I'll meet you there I need to talk to mic." I say.
"Okay see you in a bit." Mina says walking off, I walk over to where Hizashi and Eri are.
"Hey Eri." I say with a smile. "You look so pretty today."
"Thank you Ivy so do you!" She says giving me a hug.
"Hey Eri I saw you talking to a man, can you tell me what he said." I ask.
"Oh you mean the guy with the silly hair. Hmm.. he asked what my name was, oh and he asked if I knew you. Then he said he had to go." She said with a smile.
"Thank you for telling me, but Can you do me a favor?" I ask with a sweet smile.
"Of course." She said.
"Don't talk to strangers if you are alone. Okay?" I say giving her another hug. "It can be really dangerous."
"Oh.. okay I won't." She said.
"Okay bye now I got to go get ready. Bye Hizashi I'll see you at the party." I say giving him a light hug.
"Bye ivy see you later." He says.

I walk over to minas room with just enough time to take off my cap and gown and put on street clothes. "Girl come on we are going to be late." Mina said pulling me toward the door. We run to the nail place and get there just in time.

After we get our nails and hair done, we have about two hours before the party. so we head home to do make up and get ready with the other girls.
"HEY GIRLS YOU READY TO GET SEXY." Mina yelled as soon as we enter the dorm.
"Come on we should get ready." I say, they nod as I start to set up my make up. I do a brown and gold makeup look with a nude pink lipstick, matched with some small silver hoops and some silver heels. Once everyone is ready we head towards the party.