Chapter 35

I walk into the doors of UA, heading towards my classroom. Only to be stopped by aizawa, he pulls me into an empty classroom.
"What do you want?" I ask irritated.
"I wanted to say I'm sorry." He says letting go of my arm.
"About what exactly?" I tap my foot.
"About what I said yesterday, I was out of line." He says looking at me.
I scoff. "What about koya coming over to my house in the middle of the night? Huh what was that about?" I ask my anger seeping through.
"She did what??" He asked surprised.
I let my head drop. " of course you didn't know."
"What happened exactly?"
"She came over telling me to write away my rights to Eri, and that me being in your life is complicating things." I let a sigh leaning on a desk.

Aizawa rolls his eyes, running his hand through his hair. "I ended things with her last night. Im sure that had something to do with it."
My eyes widen. "Why did you end things?"
"You know why." He lifts his hand pushing a strand of hair out of my face.
Of course I know, I just wanted you to say it. I let out a sigh. "I'm sorry things ended."
"It's okay, I didn't love her. I needed to stop pretending, and no your not." He lets out a chuckle.
"Well I have a class to teach I should probably get there.." I ask wanting to leave this situation as soon as possible.
"I'll see you later." He waves.

I let out a breath I was holding in, I walk into class. "Alright who's ready to practice hand to hand combat?"
After class I do meetings with each student, to help them create a specialized combat training for their quirks. I look up at the clock, 8pm, alright time to go home. I gather my things heading to my car, I notice someone watching me. "I know you are there, come out." I open my door putting my things in.

"Still sharp as ever." A voice says coming out of the dark.
"Been a while Yuki." I turn towards him crossing my arms. "Still on the run?"
"Still pretending to be a hero?"
"Who's pretending?" I cross my arms leaning on the car.
"I have a... let's call it a job for you." Yuki says walking towards me.
"And please explain why I would do it?" I look at his smug face as he looked down at his phone.
"Because you want your daughter and friend safe and sound." Yuki shows me a picture of Eri and mina. They have quirk restraints on and are hung up on the wall. "Before you try and kill me there is one thing you should know."

I grit my teeth and look at him. "And what could that be."
"If my colleagues don't hear from me in an hour, they will kill them." He puts his phone back in his pocket. "Don't bother with the mind thing, it won't work." He takes a deep breath. "Now you are to meet me at 9pm tomorrow, at the location of your biggest mistake yet." He laughs walking back into the darkness of night.

I sit in my car for what felt like hours, a sense of numbness circling through my brain. I turn on my phone.
*ring, ring,*
[unknown]: ivy?
[me]: I'm coming over.
I hang up, turning the car on. I drive until I reach my destination, I climb out of the car. I walk to the house banging on the door.
"We need to talk."
"Come in, I guess." He opens the door letting me in.
"Is koya here?" I look around.
"No she moved out this morning, want to tell me why you came over?" Aizawa asks.
"Eri has been kidnapped." I look at him with emotionless eyes.
"What?!" Aizawa grabs my shoulders.
   "Eri has been kidnapped." I repeat with the same look.
"How can you so calm about this?!" He tightens his grip on my shoulders.
"Because if I let my emotions in, I will kill everyone in a 16 kilometer radius." I sit on his couch.

He heads to the kitchen grabbing a beer chugging it. He grabs two more then sits next to me. "So what exactly happened?"
"Yuki happened." I take a gulp of the beer. "He found me at U.A saying he had some kind of job for me." I play with the beer Can in my hands. "I laughed it off asking why I would help him.. he then showed me the picture."
Aizawa reaches his hand out placing it lightly on mine.
"We will find them.. but for now i think you should play along." Aizawa moves closer to me, resting his head on mine.
"I'm going to kill him."  I spit.
"Im going to help." Aizawa looks at me with intensity.
I look at him astonished, the seriousness in his gaze. The darkness clouding his eyes, I knew he was serious about this. "We won't be hero's anymore."
"We will, because no one will know what we did." He rubs my shoulder. " I'll make sure of it."