So this is goodbye... nah f**k that

It's been three days, three days of nonstop questions. Three days of sitting in meetings after meetings. I roll my eyes as endeavor addresses the room, I sit up in my chair slightly.
"I would just like to point out, that miss psyche was there.. she didn't call it in. Eraserhead did." He points towards me. "How do we not know that she went off the rails, and killed them all?"

"Can you shut up? I mean do you love to hear yourself talk that much?" I stand up walking over to the front of the meeting hall. "I was there yes. Did I go there to save my daughter, and pro hero pinky. Also yes." I turn towards endeavor. "But why would I risk my hero license and the family I fought so hard for?"
Endeavor glares hard at me as I finish, he stands so close I can feel the head radiating off of him.
"Wouldn't be the first time you killed, would it?"

"No it wouldn't."

"See she admits to being a killer." He points at me while addressing the room.
"I was raised as a Huxley, but I chose the hero's path. To use my quirk for good." I rub my temples thinking back to my childhood. "I killed a person for the first time when I was 10, my dad thought it was the ultimate test." I face the board of hero's in front of me. "I refused for two months straight. During those two months, my father broke my arm. Killed my childhood pet and made my life hell." I walk close to endeavor. " are you telling me I should have just let myself die?"

"Well I-"

"I think we have heard enough." Nezu raised his hand silencing endeavor. "Ms. Ivy, you are not on trial. Koya has taken the blame, and has been sent to life in prison." He shakes his head.

I bow slightly, I rise giving a slight smile. "Please keep your fire puppy on a leash, would hate to see him come to harm." I start to walk out. I feel someone grab my hair pulling me back.
"You little shit. Do you really think you can talk to the number one hero like that?" Fire puppy asks, his breath hot on my face.

"I recommend letting go before I lose my temper." I glare at him, grabbing his wrist. "This is your only warning."

"Endeavor, i would listen if I were you." A raspy voice rings out.

"Come to save your "partner" have you?" Endeavor scoffs gripping my hair tighter. "She's just a girl what can she do?"
"I warned you." Aziawa sighs falling into a chair.
I throw my head back hitting him in the nose, causing his grip to weaken. I quickly get out of his grasp, swinging my head under his arm. Swinging my leg into his knees, pushing him on to the floor. "What was that about me being a girl?" I push his back causing him to fall. "Seems like the number one hero, has been beaten by a girl."

"Ivy.. that is quite enough. Please try not to harm our nations heros." Nezu shakes his head. " and endeavor, please learn to keep your hands to yourself. She isn't as patient as she seems."
The hero commission nod in agreement. Nezu wraps up the meeting letting us all out finally.

"That was the longest three days of my life." I throw myself dramatically on to the couch when I get home.
"Yes but it's finally over." Mina says running her hands through my hair.
I look up at her, noticing how big her eye bags are. " have you slept at all?"
".."
"Mina?"
"I can't." She sighs. "Every time I close my eyes, I see that.. i live through those days all over again." She stops stroking my hair closing her eyes. "I see you.. covered in blood."

"Are you scared of me?"
She pauses for a second. "Yes." I can see a weight lifted off her shoulders.
I sit myself up from her lap, I turn away from her. I feel tears of anger, sadness, and hurt forming. "That hu- hurts to hear.. but I understand." I take a deep breath looking towards her.

Her eyes glossy like she's about to cry. "I don't want to loose you ivy. I- I just need time." She grabs my hand tightly. "You are my best friend.. I can't live without you."
" I get it. Seeing me like that.. seeing that side of me, it scares me too." I give mina a soft smile leaning to kiss her on the head. "Your my best friend too."

I let go of her hand and start to gather my things. "I'll be going on a mission for a while. Please while I'm gone.. look after Eri."

She nods. "Of course, but why can't she come with you?"
"There is no room for her, I should be back in two-three months. Hopefully by then.. things will settle down here." I grab my purse and head for the door. "I love you mina, this is good bye for now."

I head to Hizashi's place, trying to keep it together. I pull up and head towards the door, I open it to see a sour looking Hizashi.
"What's up?"
"You are really still going on that fucking mission?"
"I have too. I have no choice." I say closing the front door.
"You always have a choice, you are choosing to leave Eri again."
"No Im not. Do you think it's easy for me to leave her behind? Do you think I don't want to bring her with me?" I slam my hands on the table.
"I think you are running away." He states.
"You have no idea what you are talking about."

"Mic, ivy what's with the shouting?" Aizawa asks walking in.
" don't get me started on you eyebags." Hizashi says turning towards Shota. "You are just as bad as she is. That little girl in there needs her parents right now, and they are leaving her again." He shouts. "SHE IS SCARED AND ALONE."
"Do not yell at us. We have done nothing wrong." Shota says rubbing his eyes.
"Whatever. If she grows to hate you don't blame me." Hizashi then walks off to His room.

I put my head on the counter. I feel Shota start rubbing my back, I turn my head to look at him. "Are we doing the right thing? Leaving so soon after everything?"

"We are doing our duty as hero's, Eri understands that." He reassures me.
"Are we? Did we try hard enough to bring her with us?"
"She will be safer here."
"How Can you say that? She was just kidnapped! She almost died again." I start crying. "I'm a horrible mother."
" well that's not true, you can't be worse than your mom." Shota says with a laugh.
"Oh my what high standers you have." I roll my eyes.
"We should talk to nezu. Maybe we can get them to let her come. If it really means that much to you."

"I don't want her out of my sight for a second, but I can't uproot her. She would hate me more if I took her from her home, and friends." I sigh. Getting up and walking towards her room.

It's time for our goodbyes, as we reach her door. A heaviness rests on my heart, that this may be the last time we see our daughter. Our final goodbye, I open her door aizawa close behind. Her eyes are puffy as she runs toward us.
"Please don't leave me behind."
That's all I needed to be sure. I'm a mother before a hero, and I would watch the world burn before I lost my family again.