Chapter 2

I wake up from the sound of my phone ringing, I grab it and pick it up. "Hello." I say when I answer this.
"Darling it's your mother, how was your first day of school." She says
"Oh you know it was what I expected." I respond.
"Ivy remember to keep your head down and don't cause anymore trouble for your father and my self." I hear her sigh on the other end of the phone, Here comes the speech. "I don't know why your brother couldn't have gotten your quirks. Unlike you he has the resolve to control them. Now your living on campus, and I'm sure I'm going to get a call about you bringing down a building Bc you couldn't control your powers. Or you had a break down because once again you couldn't co—."

"FUCK MOM I GET IT. ALL YOU EVER DO IS COMPARE ME TO MY FUCKING BROTHER ITS TO EARLY FOR THIS SHIT I WILL TALK TO YOU LATER." I hang up and Walk into the kitchen and grab a beer from the fridge not even thinking about it.
"That's my beer and your underage." I hear shota say walking into the room.
"Yeah whatever." I set it down and walk out of the room and into the bathroom slamming the door and leaning on the sink. "It's 8 in the morning and she calls me and starts this bullshit. Whatever Im going back to bed." I walk out of the bathroom and head to my room when I'm stopped by shota. "What was with the attitude? And don't take my beer."
"Look Im sorry I took your beer but I'm really not in the fucking mood for this right now." I day trying to walk away by he pulls me back and pushes me up against the wall.
"Don't cuss at me and drop the attitude got it, and i could care less if your angry or mad or if you just wanna fucking party. fine with me..." he leans closer to your face and whispers in your ear. "But don't come at me with that bratty attitude." Shota Leans back and walks away now come sit your ass down at the table I made breakfast."

I walk over and sit down to stunned to talk 'I didn't expect that. That's for fucking sure I know he was yelling at me but all I could focus on was his breath on my neck and the smell of cigarettes.' Shota puts some breakfast tacos and coffee in front of me. "I'm not sure how you like your coffee so here's the creamer." He places it in front of me. I look up at him, "uhm t-th.."
"What cat got your tongue or something." He says with a smirk. No but i wish it had your tongue. "No ehm sorry I just... thank you." I look back down at my food and finish eating. "Thanks for the food. sorry for being a bitch, and I'm going to go back to bed." I say walking back to my room.
"It's only your second day of school and your already skipping." Shota says raising an eyebrow. "Get your ass dressed your going to class."
I role my eyes and head to my room and lay back down on my bed and start to go back to sleep. I hear my door open "god dammit we had to do it the hard way huh." Next thing I know I'm picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder.
"I told you to change but I guess your going in a your pajamas." Shota carry's me out of my room.
"PUT ME DOWN SHOTA AIZAWA. IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE." I fling myself out of his arms, and run back towards my room. When I get pulled into the air by his fucking scarf. "Goddammit. I'll go fucking change. Fuck put me down." He releases me and I head to my room to change.

Time skip

I can't believe that jerk forcing me to go to school. What a jack off. I glare at shota from the the back of the classroom. He looks up from his desk, 'what she glaring at. Whatever.'

Im glaring at you dipshit. I look back down at my desk, and start looking over my notes. 'Is she actually studying.' I hear shota start snickering.
"What's so funny mr. aizawa." Deku says.
"Nothing. Continue your study's." Shota says.

"Mr. aizawa may I be excused." I say raising my hand.
He looks up at me. "Don't ask me I don't care." He then lays down in his sleeping bag.
I roll my eyes grab my shit and leave class and head to the roof, and sit on the edge. God this place is so boring, but it's better than home. I can't believe she let that ass hat back in the house after what he did. I lay back and let out a sigh, and look up at the clouds. My phone starts to ring.
Unknown: "Hello"
Ivy: "hello, who is this"
Unknown: "is this ivy Huxley?"
Ivy: "depends, who's asking?"
Unknown: "just a friend of your fathers"
Ivy: "then no. it's not ivy Huxley,and you can tell who ever gave you my number to fuck off and that I'm going to make there lives hell when I find them." I scream into my phone. Then hang up.
"You're a Huxley?" I hear a voice behind me. I spin around to see deku.
"Why are you here." I snap.
"Y-You walked out of class I-I wanted to check you." I see the terror fill his face. "Youre a Huxley."
"Are you going to repeat the same question or are you going to ask something worthwhile." I say rolling my eyes.
"Answer the question ivy is your dad akeldama." He's shaking at this point.
"Yeah so what." I say glaring at him. You were so friendly at the beginning deku.
He just looks at me with terror filled eyes and runs back inside.
"FUCK" I scream throwing myself back on the ground. Even when I fucking try to keep my past a secret Im my last isn't even on my fucking transcripts. Tears start to fall out of my eyes. I curl into a ball and start to cry. I just want a normal fucking life.

I wake up as the sun starts to set. "Guess i ended up falling asleep." I wipe my eyes and walk back inside and head towards the dorms.

"Well well well if it isn't villain girl." I hear a voice. I try and ignore it. "What not going to answer me." I look back to see that sarcastic asshole from middle school Neito Monoma.
"I dont have time to waist on you Monoma." I say with a glare as I keep walking. I feel the ground melt under my feet making me stuck in the cement. "Who's quirk you steal this time?" I say with a mockery tone.
"I thought you were so busy why have you stopped walking." He starts laughing. He walks over to me, and stands in front of me.
"You look just as pitiful as you did in middle school." He gives me a smirk. "What's blade Huxley's kid doing at UA. Here to destroy another gym, or is it to break another kids arm?" He starts snickering.

I glare at him, "I'm nothing like my father I want to save people not hurt them."
"That's fucking funny. Who knew the villain had a funny streak." He laughs he continues to torment me.

"SHUT UP." I scream feeling my blood boil.
"And what are you going to do you can't even move." He laughs. "Hmm is that a new shirt.... why don't I make it look better." He reaches for me and rips my shirt exposing my undershirt. "HAHAHA. I think this looks so much better."

I can feel my self loose control. "FUCK OFF." I yell feeling everything go blank. I fall back into someone's arms. I look around at the damage then up at who caught me. "Shota.." That's the last thing I remember before I fall limp in his arms.

Hey guys I know this story is all over the place but it's a teacher student relationship me aizawa and ivy fall in love and stuff but there's going to be angst and trama in this story just an fyi