Chapter 5

My week of house arrest ended yesterday, today is my first day of seeing anyone besides shota since the accident.

I walk into class and Mina runs right up to me and hugs me. "Omg I feel like haven't seen you in forever." She says.
"Mina chill it's only been a week." I say laughing I walk over to my seat arm and arm with Mina.
"Soooo... how was house arrest." She says with a smile.
"It was good a lot of cleaning but hey getting to sleep in was nice." I say turning my head feeling eyes watching me. It's Deku.
"Hey izuku." I say.
"H-hey ivy." He replies looking down. "I'm sorry."
"Don't worry kid it's everyone's reaction, I'm use to it." I say with a sigh. "I understand if you don't wanna be friends with me."
Deku shoots up looking at me. "NO I WANNA BE FRIENDS."
"Okay then, it's water under the bri-" I'm interrupted.
"Miss Huxley. It's your first day back and you are already interrupting my class please be quite." I see shota sigh as he shuffles behind his desk. "Now everyone, I'm tired so we are having a training day. GET OUT."

I laugh. "Wow to lazy to teach huh." I say starting to walk out.
"Miss Huxley please stay for a minute I'd like a word with you." Shota calls out.
"Damn girl looks like someone's in trouble." Mina said in a mocking tone. I roll my eyes and sit on top of a desk by the door and cross my legs.
"Ivy come here." Shota says patting a chair in front of his desk. (In this story he has an actual desk)
I walk over swaying my hips and sitting on his directly in front of him on his desk instead of the chair. "What can i do for you mr. aizawa." I say in a flirtatious tone leaning back on my hands.
"Ivy what do you think you're doing." He says leaning back in his chair. "It's your first day back and your already causing trouble." He says.
"Oh no I didn't mean too." I say in a mocking tone uncrossing my legs making my skirt fall between my legs.
"Oh really now, so calling me lazy. What was that." Shota stands up making me look up at him while grabbing my hips and pulling me to the edge of the desk.
"I was just stating the obvious shota." I say with a smirk.
He grabs my face and pulls me up. "It's mr. aizawa, now get to the training ground." He says pushing me towards the door.
I start laughing and head towards the training ground.

"Girl what took you so long." Mina said when I got to the changing room.
"He told me that I need to drop the attitude and stop disrupting." I say shrugging. I change into my hero outfit, and head to the training ground.

When I get there everyone is gathered in a huddle by the enternece. "Yo kiri whats happening?" I ask.
"Well it looks like we are going on a training trip." He said with a smile.
"But mr. Aizawa said it was just a training day why is this up?" I ask.
"Well miss Huxley I'll be glad to answer your question." I turn around to see midnight speaking. "If Eraserhead actually bothered to look at the emails sent to the teachers.. he would have informed you that there will indeed be a training camp/trip next week." She said cracking her whip on to the ground.
"Ah thanks for clearing that up but was the whip necessary. I mean I'm down with a good and sexy whipping if you know what I mean." I say winking at midnight. "But it was a little extra." I finish.
"I do love playful banter but none of that now, let's get to training." She says with a smile.

We pair up and train, not that it was a fair fight. I am stronger than most of in this class, they only real challenge was midorya. He sadly was to scared to fight me. I walk over to an area away from people and try to blow off some much needed steam. I pick up a building and try forming it into a round circle, which might I add is way harder than it sounds. After a while class ends and we head back to the dorms, I head up to shota and I's place and slip into a crop top and booty shorts/pj bottoms.
Just as I finish changing I hear the front door open. "Shota your home." I say walking over to him.
"God ivy" he looks me up and down.
"Your thoughts are quite loud today. What's going on." I ask standing in front of him.
"Stay outta my head, and nothing just this last teacher meeting was tiring. might I add you should probably cover up." He says putting his hands on my shoulders.
I look up at him and give him a playful smirk and stand on my tippy toes and lean in close. "Is that what you really want shota." I speak into his head.
"Didn't I tell you stay out of my head." He says giving me a playful smirk. He grabs me by my waist and pulls me closer to him.
"You did but what would be the fun in that." I lean in and close the distance with a light kiss then pull away before he can react. "I thought I had to cover up wanna help me choose and option that fits the requirements." I say with a smirk taking off my top revealing my cleavage and already hard nipples.
He sighs and starts to follow as a knock is made on the door. "Ivy this is not over go to your room I will deal with you later." I nod and head into my room hearing the door open.
"ERASER HOWS IT HANGING MAN."
"Mic annoying and obnoxiously loud as always, what do you want." Shota responds.
"Oh you know just wanted to see you we haven't hung out in a while, is ivy here?" He says walking to the couch.
"Yeah she's in her room changing." He says with a sigh grabbing two beers from the fridge and throwing one at mic.
I walk out with my shirt on and my hair in a messy bun. I walk to the kitchen and bend over to grab something from the bottom shelf in the fridge. "She got a nice ass" you heard mic think which made you giggle to yourself.
"What's so funny Ivy?" Shota asks.
"Oh nothing." You wink at mic as you sit down making your boobs bounce a little on purpose. "So what are you guys talking about?" You asking opening your drink.
"Oh uhm nothing just talking about hanging out tonight." Mic said shaking the dirty thought out of his head. "R-Right eraser." He looks over at shota who is just staring at you.
"Yeah, whatever. As long as I don't have to go anywhere I'll be okay." He says chugging his beer.
*buzz*
You look down at your phone and see your moms name pop up and roll your eyes.
*buzz*
You put your phone down and try to get back to the conversation.
*Buzz*
*buzz*
*ding*
"Ivy will you please answer who ever is texting you it's annoying." Shota asks.
I look down at my phone to see that my mom hand told her to call my dad and my dad messaged me once saying to call him.
"I have to make a call, excuse me." I get up and head to my room to call my dad.
"Hello ivy."
"Yes its me. What did you need? Why did you want me to call you?" I ask
"Well i have made a great deal of new friends and a business deal that I need to go through. Which is where you come in.. you will marry a boy named Monoma. he is the oldest son in a company that will help get the police off my trail so I can finish what I started all those years ago." He finishes.
"No" i say.
"What did you say?" He asked
"I said no. Do I need to spell it out for you N O no." I say with more conviction in my voice.
"I don't remember giving you an option. You are a Huxley, which means you will do as I say." Your father said in an intimidating tone.
"I will not I refuse. I am not a pawn in your plans I thought by leaving I made that clear." I said with fake confidence.
"You will do as I say or you will live to regret it." He threatened.
"Your threats mean nothing to me. You already killed who I held dear, I have nothing left to lose." I say tears starting to swell in my eyes as I remember the night at the gym.
"Don't forget I can take you out of that pathetic excuse of a school and put you back in the white room." He said in a matter of fact tone.

"I'm not the same scared little kid, I will become a hero and bring you to justice. I am not going to let what happened last year repeat. I will bring you to justice for the death of my sister and Katie." I yell into my phone.
"You are such a disappointment I really do wish your brother had received your power. He is such a good little soldier." He said. "I will be coming for you, you ungrateful little brat." He hung up and left you shaking in the middle of the room trying to catch your bearings.
Shota and mic walk into your room to tell you they were going out. Shota sees you and his eyes widen and immediately run to you.
"Ivy what happened?" He asked.
"N-Nothing." You take a deep breath and look at him with a smile. "Don't worry about it."

(Word count 1689)

Hope you like the most recent chapter.