Chapter 14

I wake up the next morning to banging on mics door. I look around and see mic not in bed with me, I quietly walk to the bedroom door.
"Where is She?" I hear shotas voice say.
"I told you she stayed over." Mic responded.
"What do you mean she stayed over, if you touched her in anyway I will kill you." Shota says.
" you don't have the right to say that after last night. Bring joke into your house that you share with her."mic said slightly raising his voice. "She saw you go into your room with her and heard you guys. She came here in tears, crying because you messed up."
Shota just looked surprised. "Fuck, she saw." He said running his hands threw his hair. "I didn't know she was going to be home then. I wouldn't have brought her ov-"
"YOU SHOULDNT HAVE BROUGHT HER OVER IN THE FIRST PLACE. YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A SCUMBAG. NOT ONLY ARE YOU MESSING WITH IVYS FEELING, BUT JOKES AS WELL." Mic yelled. I walk over to the door and out my hand on mics arm.
"Can i talk to Aizawa." I look up at him.
"Of course ivy. I need to go pick Eri up from her sleepover anyway." Mic says and walks to his room to get ready. I look back at the raven haired man standing in front of me. "What do you want."
"Ivy please let me explain." Shota begs.
"There's no need. You are seeing someone else." I say trying to act strong.
"I am sleeping with someone yes seeing her no." He said. "You broke up with me. Why are you mad I'm sleeping with someone else." He added.
"I broke up with you because I thought it was best it doesn't mean..." I trail off. "Well it doesn't matter. We can go back to being teacher and student."
"Ivy wait." Shota says.
"I think you better go..." I say starting to close the door. I hear a muffled goodbye as I close the door all the way. I fall to the floor and cry. Mic comes back in and pulls me up and into a hug.
"I will be back in 30 minutes you can stay here. I will pick breakfast up on the way back." He says giving me a light squeeze and walking out the door. I walk back into mics bed room and lay down. I grabbed my new phone from my bag and see if I had gotten any messages.

Mina: hey girl when you coming back to class?
Sero: if you need anything lmk I'll treat you.
Deku: are you alright?

I put my phone down and decide to answer them later. I get up and walk around his apartment a bit looking at everything, then decide to hop in the shower. I take the thoughts of mic and Eri as my sigh to get out, after I'm dressed I walk out of mics room. I'm greeted by a running eri straight into my arms.
"Ivy your here! Your here!" She says jumping up and down.
"Yes I am I came over to see you is that okay?" I ask with a smile.
"Well duh now I can play barbies. Uncle mic never wants to play barbies with me." She says with a little pout.
"Well I like totally love playing barbies so." I say giving a playful smile. I look up at mic. "Thanks for letting me stay over.. if it's okay with you could I stay a couple more days." I ask.
"Stay as long as you want." He says pulling me into a hug. "And also call me Hizashi please."
"Okay I will thanks Hizashi." I say with a smile. Soon after breakfast I'm dragged by Eri into her room to play barbies. After about three hours of nonstop Barbie and princess games she decides to take a nap.  I walk out of her room and over to Hizashi.
"The little devil fall asleep on you?" He asks looking up at me.
"Yeah finally." I say with a slight giggle.
He looks at me seriously. "You should call nezu and tell him you're staying here." I blink at him a couple times, wouldn't that be weird though? "Yeah okay sure." I say I get up and walk over to my phone. I dial his office number and wait to be put through.
"Hello principle nezu here." He says.
"Hi principle nezu, it's Ivy Huxley." I say.
"Oh hello ivy how are you today?" He asks.
"I'm doing fine. Now the reason I called was to let you know I will be staying in Mr. Yamada's house for a couple days." I respond.
"Oh dear are things still tense with Aizawa?" He asks.
"You could say that." I say with a forced laugh.
"Well thank you for letting me know. I will see you Monday." He says then hangs up.
I walk back over to the couch and sit next to Hizashi. "He said it's fine." I say.
"That's good. Do you want to watch a movie?" He asks me. I nod my head and we put on an action movie. I slowly fall asleep onto Hizashi's shoulder which made him wrap his arm around me. I end up falling asleep in his arms, but I'm woken up by Eri.
"Ivy wake up." She says shoving my shoulder.
"Yes Eri whats wrong." I ask half awake.
"I had a nightmare, can I lay with you." She asks.
"Of course you can." I say scooting back into Hizashi who I just noticed sleeping behind me. I continue to move into him closer so Eri has room to lay down next to me. I feel Hizashi's arms pull us closer. I slowly fall asleep pulling Eri into my chest.

I wake up about an hour later, and skillfully get off the couch without waking up Hizashi or Eri. I walk i to the kitchen and grab a drink for the fridge.
"Looks like we slept for a while huh." I turn around to see Hizashi leaning against the wall.
"Looks that way." I say with a smile jumping onto the counter.
"What you want to do for dinner?" He asked.
"Um.. anything surprise me." I respond with a smile.
"Okay then. I'm going to take Eri to her room be right back." He walks off.
I grab my phone and reply to my friends before Hizashi comes back.
Me: Hey mina sorry for the late reply, and I'll be back Monday.
Mina: it's cool girl I can't wait to see you.
Me: me either girl well I gotta go ttyl.
I put my phone down and look back up as Hizashi's walks back into the room.
"Hey thanks again for letting me stay here I'm sure it puts you in a weird spot with sh- Aizawa." I say.
"It's fine I warned him something like this would happen but he did it anyway." He says shrugging. "But you know in a couple month you will be a real hero with a license and everything so."
"Yeah then I can finally start helping build a case against my father." I see determined.
"Yeah also you won't be a student anymore, which means you won't have to see Aizawa anymore if you don't want too." He says.
"Oh... yeah. Your right." I say tearing up a little. Hizashi gives me a hug, "but hey we will still be friends and I will be here for you when ever." He says laughing. I smile at him finally seeing a little bit of light in this cloud of darkness.

I have like four more chapters already done should I just spam post them? If I get one vote on this chapter I will.