Chapter 32: Elite Family

"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you'll never have enough."
                                                       ~Oprah Winfrey

"                                                       ~Oprah Winfrey

Here you were having a paintball fight with the boys. You had a week off from classes, due to the overwhelming stress that occurred from the exams you took.

As of now you and Hoseok were a duo. Since there were only 7 players, which included you; that led to Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin to be a trio.

As you and Hoseok were aiming to capture the flag at the trio's base, someone tapped your shoulder. Hoseok was in front of you, so who was it?

You turned around and saw Hyuna looking down at you with a smile.

You let out a groan.

"Hyuna I told you, I'm not going to sacrifice my family and friends." You whispered before turning back to the front. Not wanting to get caught off guard.

"But this is good news." You hear her whisper back. You turned to her as a sign for her to answer.

"Y/N, can you recall the family lines of the elite?" Hyuna asked. You sat there looking up at her in silence.

"I'm guessing not. Well let me explain, your family isn't the only one that bares greater powers. You are at the top of the pyramid, but there are others who have greater power as well-"

"Can you get to the point," you interrupted her. You saw Jungkook in the distance heading towards your direction and you wanted the conversation to end quickly.

"I think it would be best if your friends were here to listen." She smirked.

You looked at her in annoyance that the game had to pause. You lifted your hand up teleporting the boys here. The boys had appeared in shock, except Hoseok who was unaware of what was happening. Since you all were whispering he had not heard anything and continued scouting.

"You all are the family of elites! Including the cursed one." Hyuna squealed. That caused Hoseok to snap his heads towards you all and scream in surprise. The boys were looking at Hyuna confused.

"He really said, 'so what if I'm the monster.'" Taehyung whispered to the trio, snickers were heard.

"Wait who are you?" Yoongi asked, breaking the silence.

"You don't need to worry about that." She answered.

'Wait, it's sudden that all the elite families are in one place.'

"There's more good news, there is a way for a demon spell to be reversed. Let me bring Jessi, she knows everything!" Hyuna smiled before disappearing and reappearing with Jessi.