Chapter 2: What did you say?

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Pain was all you felt

Pain was all you felt. You peeked open your eyes a bit to check your surrounding. You were in an unfamiliar room. You slowly got up hearing a few cracks in the process. Is this osteoporosis??

Suddenly a girl with raven black hair ran into the room with full speed like Flash. That caused you to flinch from the door hitting the wall. She then felt your forehead as if she was looking for a temperature.

"I suggest you continue laying down. We still don't know the reason why you were at the bottom of the stairs passed out." She said resting her cheek on her hand on the bed while on her knees.

"Don't worry it was just a migraine I couldn't see where I was going so I missed a step." You assured her it was nothing critical.

Another girl with light brown hair came in with a glass of water.

"Is this my room?" You asked.

They both nodded. "Oh wait we haven't properly introduced ourselves. I'm Park Jihyo and my power is water." The light brown head said.

Again with the powers.

"I'm Kim Jisoo and my power is air," the raven haired smiled then turned to you.

"Lee Y/N and I have no powers." You said giving them both a playful stare. They both looked at you in shock.

"It's okay I'm used to this," You said smiling.

"It's not that it's that we never met someone that was a late bloomer," Jihyo said.

"Why don't we go get some food it's getting late," Jisoo said trying to lift up the mood in the room. You slowly got out the bed having an adrenaline rush in the process.

You all entered the kitchen with Jisoo getting pots and pans. "So Y/N, any boyfriend yet?" Jihyo asked smiling and grabbing your hands playfully.

"No not yet, I don't intend to have a relationship. Disgusting." You stated clearly disgusted.

"But you're very beautiful. If I met you a lot sooner, I would've tried to get with you." Jisoo said making a joke.

"What about you?" You asked Jihyo seeing how her cheeks flared up and her pupils doubling the size.

"Y/N dear she's so in love with a man named Kang Daniel." Jisoo states while grabbing your shoulders and pointing at Jihyo.

"I wouldn't call it love just infatuated with him." She whispered looking down at the ground.

Your phone started to vibrate in the back of your pocket. You took it out to see Hoseok FaceTiming you. You picked it up.

"Y/N hello!" You widened my eyes seeing Jungkook was not being shy anymore.

"Y/N, did you meet your roommates?" Jungkook asked.

Jihyo appeared in the frame with her chin on top of your head. "And You said you weren't interested in relationships. Hello!"

Jungkook's cheeks turned red and he was about to speak before he was interrupted.

"Hey Jungkook, if you wanted Y/N number you could have just asked instead of sneaking on my phone." Hoseok said before snatching his phone out of his hands. Jungkook smushed his face right next to Hoseok's to get in the frame. They were basically cheek to cheek.

"Two boys." Jihyo tsked before walking to Jisoo and helping her cook.

You looked at her in confusion. "Anyways have you met all your roommates?" You asked to the both of them.

"Yes but one of them is very mean, the moment we stepped in the mansion it's like he sensed we were here and started nagging us on how we were dirtying the tiles." Jungkook pouted.

"How about yours?" Hoseok asked.

"They're really nice they give me that motherly vibe they took care of me when I passed out." You stated seeing how both of their faces drained color.

"You passed out? Are you okay? What happened?" Both Jungkook and Hoseok bombarding you with questions not giving you time to answer.

"Yes I wasn't looking where I was going and I missed a step and slipped, but I'm fine now." You stated.

"You're so clumsy! What's next you're walking on the sewer rails slip and fall." Hoseok rose his voice at you

"Hey what's that suppose to mean!" You counter-back at him.

"It means-"

"Hey! What is all the ruckus about, I'm trying to work and you're not letting me!" Another voice interrupted him, which caused both of them whip their heads in the same direction. Causing Hoseok's forehead to hit the back of Jungkook's head.

You had to hold in your laugh by seeing how scared they got.

Suddenly the phone was turned to someone else. He was pale and had black hair that was wavy. "And you. I don't know who you are, but I like peace and quiet. I don't know what type of weird stuff you're in so you and your boyfriends better keep it down." The man said glaring at you before tossing the phone back to Hoseok.

You were shocked but managed to keep a straight face. You then started to laugh so loud. You didn't know the man yet he treated you like that. That caused both Jungkook and Hoseok to slowly turn their heads to you as if they seen a ghost.

"Anyways, i'll be going now." You said before hanging up. Jeez what was his problem?

"So Y/N Jihyo and I decided after dinner we go down in the training room. I heard this college has tournaments with others and we wanna be ready!" Jisoo said while placing down three plates at the table.

"I mean it seems like a good idea." You responded thinking if you had no powers to train, you could at least earn yourself some muscles.
.
.
.
.
.
After dinner you three headed down to the lower level of the mansion. As you opened the door you see that the room is very big and had equipment and other stuff like dummies.

Jisoo suddenly ran to the wall which made her do a backflip off of it. And started spinning which created a Whirl Wind. She knocked all three dummies down.

You were beyond amazed by how other powers worked. Jihyo closed her eyes then slammed a fist on the floor. We looked at her waiting to see what would happen. A water tornado suddenly appeared pulling everything in its surrounding.

"Y/N why don't you show us your strength." You nodded and grab the wooden sword laying on the wall. You got in stance and started fighting with the robotic dummy with the sword. Jisoo and Jihyo nodded seeing how you blocked every attack. You all decided to end training today and get ready for class tomorrow.
.
.
.
.
.
As you were waiting for Hoseok and Jungkook you were leaning on the wall. Your head was still in pain from yesterday. You saw both of them walking with 4 unfamiliar guys and 1 from the call yesterday. Hoseok ran up to you and hugged you.

"Y/N! How are you today? Are you ready for class?" Hoseok gave you a million dollar smile. You nodded.

"Hoseok why don't you introduce us to your girlfriend." The tall one said staring at you.

"We're not dating." You said. You were starting to get annoyed at how people would assume you guys were dating. Hoseok rolled his eyes I don't think we have time to introduce we're gonna be late. Let's all meet up at lunch." Jungkook butted in. Surprisingly all 7 of them were in your class.