Chapter 31: Snake Bite

I think this will be the last filler chapter before we go onto the main plot, please bare with me>:(!

Here you were laying on the ground with numb legs. You were currently laying your head on Hoseok's lap with him petting your head in comfort.

Why you ask? Well apparently Soyeon was a master at combat and had great control over her powers.

FLASHBACK
Soyeon was basically staring straight inside your soul with her purple reptilian eyes. At the snap of her fingers, and there was a white snake with bright red eyes wrapping itself around her neck.

The tattoo that was across her collar bone has disappeared.

"Such a cutie you are." Soyeon cooed while making kissy faces at the snake that nuzzled in her neck.

Soyeon then stopped and looked at you with a raised brow.

"Are we going to fight or not?"

You furrowed your brows prepared an attack. Soyeon then turned around uninterested and began walking away.

What?

Before you could even chase after her, you felt a stinging pain on your ankles. You looked down in shock and saw the white snake that had wrapped itself around Soyeon's neck, was now wrapped around your ankle with its fangs baring inside your flesh.

"What the..." you muttered

"Don't worry, it's not poisonous it's only enough to make you numb for an hour." You heard Soyeon said behind you.

She whistled and the snake has unwrapped itself from your ankle and slithered up Soyeon's body.

END OF FLASHBACK

"That girl was something. I didn't even make a move yet." You said burying your face in your palms. You're upper body was slowly feeling normal, but you're lower body was still numb. You know that feeling when your foot is asleep.

Yoongi who was beside you shrugged.

'It feels so much different without Namjoon here.'

You heard Jungkook's thoughts, who was behind you. You couldn't help but agree with him.

'We'll save him, and I'll defeat Hani and her allies'

"Y/N! I brought ice packs! How are you feeling, hopefully the numbness isn't too bad." Jin said walking towards you.

"It's slowly fading, but I'll live!"  You responded lively.

"Well if you need a ride, I could always carry you back to your place." Jin ran a hand through his hair.

The boys rolled their eyes at Jin's attempt.

"That wasn't even smooth, maybe you should stop trying." Jimin sneered at Jin.

Jin looked at Jimin with the most disgusted look.

"I'll let you off on this one, though I'll be waiting for my apology on the notes app of your phone. AirDrop it to me when you're done."

That caused a smirk on Hoseok's face.

"Can you guys stop bickering, I'm tired and I'm exhausted from training." Taehyung yawned.