Chapter 8: Suspicions

"Ah yes I can help you with that! Irene, you will start classes tomorrow

"Ah yes I can help you with that! Irene, you will start classes tomorrow. Is that all for today?" The headmaster asked while giving her a folder.

Irene nodded and quickly walked out. Before she had completely left you could see her bright red eyes piercing you. She gave the office one last look before walking away.

"Right this way!" The headmaster said while inserting a key card in the door. In the room was a weird machine.

"Don't worry this will only take a few minutes 10 minutes at most."

You sat down where all the wires were located  and placed the straps around your arms. Your eyes suddenly snapped closed.

    ✿ ❁ ✿ ❁ ✿ ❁ ✿ ❁ ✿ ❁ ✿ ❁ ✿ ❁ ✿ ❁

JUNGKOOK

He was sitting on the bench outside the office while on his phone. The door had opened which caused him to look up. Instead of seeing you he saw a girl with long black hair walking his way. He had looked at the girl feeling suspicious about her.

The girl had walked passed Jungkook and before she turned the corner. She suddenly looked at Jungkook with her red eyes. She was staring through his soul.

"What a weirdo." Jungkook whispered.

Suddenly you walked out the door, which caused him to smile.

"Ready to go?"

You nodded and the both of you had walked away not noticing the shadow around the corner.

  ✿ ❁ ✿

You and Jungkook had decided to ditch classes for today and hang out at the park for a bit. The both of you were walking on the trails to the forest. Jungkook had convinced you to go walk with him to the forest because it's "refreshing."

As you guys entered you could see how it was a little darker, and was packed with thousand of trees. The sound of Birds and insects were ringing in your ear. You had a phobia of bugs. If there was a bug you couldn't kill it yourself you had to get someone else to kill it for you.

As you guys were walking you heard rustling everywhere around you. You looked around to find where the sound was coming from.

"You don't think there are wolves here are they?" Jungkook asked looking around with wide doe eyes.

"Wolves don't appear until night time. I should be asking you this cause you dragged me here." You replied.

As you guys were walking you heard a bang on the right. It caused the both of you to jump.
"W-was there a sign that warned us about anything?" You asked him before looking to the right.

"I- I mean there was a sign, but I thought it was  just for directions, so I didn't bother to check."

You snapped your head to him.

"We need to get out of here NOW!" You yelled before Jungkook grabbed your hand and tried to find the exit. As you were walking you screamed seeing a family of centipedes beside you.

"Do you want me to piggy back you?" Jungkook asked before bending down. With no hesitation you got on, couldn't stand the sight of bugs. Suddenly a bang was heard and something zoomed passed you at insane speed. It almost grazed your shoulder.

"Get moving we're going to die at this rate." You said before tightening your grip around his neck.

Jungkook started running as if it was a marathon. He knew that if he didn't run fast enough he would be risking the life of his and yours. But if supposedly he were to make it out with the both of you, you would kill him for being so careless.

Jungkook's phone started ringing. You quickly dug your hands in his pocket and looked for his phone.

"H-hey! This is considered harassment stop before I leave you here to die!"

"Oh shut up." You yelled back.

You picked up the phone to hear Namjoon yelling through the phone.

"Jungkook, tell me you did not just ditch class!"

"Please let me come out!" Jungkook yelled in between breaths.

"Are you hooking up with someone?" Namjoon asked in an angry tone. You could hear several gasps through the phone.

"Jungkook you better not have done that!" Jin's voice was heard.

"Yeah sorry we're kinda busy right now." You responded for Jungkook.

"You're hooking up with Y/N?!" Hoseok's voice was heard before an argument was created.

"GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE NOW!" Namjoon yelled through the phone.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but we're not hooking up! We're in a forest with something chasing us!" You yelled before turning your back behind.

"What are you doing in the fores-"

You had hung up. Right now all that mattered was getting out alive. You turned back to see an exit ahead.

"Right now, Jungkook don't do that cliche move that always happens where you trip and fall over a non existent tree root." You said in a low tone.

As soon as the both of you exited the forest Jungkook had quickly dropped you before rolling on the ground gasping for air.

You looked in the forest to see nothing and everything was back to normal. You looked for the sign that Jungkook had missed.

"BEWARE CREATURES. FOREST IS MEANT FOR HIGH LEVEL TRAINING!"

You had went to the Water fountain and used your powers to bring water to Jungkook. You splashed some on an exhausted Jungkook. His eyes snapped open before running to the fountain. He had swallowed every inch of water that was coming out.

You slapped the back of his head to have him look at you with big eyes.

"You idiot there was a sign and you didn't bother to look at it?!" You asked him with a loud tone.

"I'm sorry I'll never do it again. I make it up by piggy backing you back to your house." He said begging you not to hit him again. Although the kinda liked the pain.

"That and follow whatever I say." You said crossing your arms. You gave him one last slap before getting on his back

"Deal."

                              ✿ ❁ ✿

Jungkook had carried you back to his house because Jihyo and Jisoo weren't back from class yet.

"I guarantee you that no one is home right now." Jungkook said before adjusting his grip on your thigh again.

As soon as he opened the door Jin suddenly appeared with his arms crossed.

"Got something to say?" He asked before raising his eyebrow.