Chapter 26: Sore

"We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty. "
~Maya Angelou

There you were panting hard while your arms rested on your knees

There you were panting hard while your arms rested on your knees. Hoseok and Namjoon were right beside you panting hard as well.

"I need water! WATER!" Hoseok screamed out on the verge of passing out.

After 3 hours of intense training, the 3rd and 4th years decided to let you all take a break. Everyone was covered in sweat, wild hair, and a few rips on their clothes.

Tzuyu clapped excitedly.

"You guys did such an excellent job today! Here's ice cold water for you guys!" Tzuyu dragged the big cooler. Everyone suddenly ran towards the cooler trying to get as many bottles as they can. You stayed put hearing everyone fight over the cooler. You saw Namjoon and Hoseok feet in your vision, so they haven't moved from their spots.

Your back and legs were aching after carrying Tzuyu for 2 hours straight. You looked up tiredly to see Jungkook with 9 bottles in his arms happily fighting everyone, who was trying to pry their hands on them. You let out a small smile. You felt someone resting on your back they were a bit shorter, but still slightly taller than you.

"Huh?" You moved your back to identify who was behind you.

"It's just me, shorty."

You heard Yoongi's voice.

"We're almost the same height shut up. Didn't have to scare me like. Go find somewhere else to sit and lean on I'm so tired." You answered him.

"No you're more comfortable, but you stink! Like sweat." He let out.

"Then go somewhere else!" You said getting mad at how he literally just told you, that you stunk.

"Just kidding! You can also lean on me if you're really tired." He slightly lowered his back so you could lean on him.

"Why aren't you guys getting any water?" You asked seeing them still in place.

At that moment floating water bottles came your way. There stood Jungkook 'sneaking' away with water bottles using his powers.

"Haha thank you Jungkook! He was the only one who sill had energy left to even move." Taehyung pointed at Jungkook. Jungkook handed water bottles to each of you. He had kept 2 in his hand for himself.

"Okay guys! That's enough training today, we'll meet up tomorrow. You guys are going to be even sore tomorrow!" You heard a voice. You grit your teeth and glared at Jin. You saw Jungkook was doing the same. Jin who held his hands up with a smile at the both of you.

The dorms weren't far from where you guys were training. As you guys were walking passed the parking lot. You heard someone run up to you.

"Hey Y/N, if you're tired I can carry you. I heard what you said to Yoongi! Your legs must be tired." You heard Taehyung's voice ring in your ear.