Chapter 24: Sign ups

Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can still feel it.
                              ~ Nicholas Sparks

You were currently in training class with Jisoo and the boys

You were currently in training class with Jisoo and the boys. You were throwing the ball back and forth to Jungkook.

"Aren't you guys excited for the tournament? It's in a month." Jin grabbed the ball in mid air and tossing it to Jungkook.

'Month? Days are going much faster.'

"Cute boys will be there or girls, we don't discriminate. I'll be there." Jisoo winked at you.

"Eh I'm not a fan for big crowds." Jungkook caressed the ball in his hand.

"I might not attend I have a few things to take care of at the moment." You stood up stretching. You remembered out of everybody only Irene and Hoseok knew about your marks.

"What type of stuff? Does it have to do with those books you made us read? Jungkook's curiosity got the best of him. You nodded playfully to keep him curious.

"You both should join the tournament! It'll help the school, we need as much people on the team." Jin grabbed the ball out of Jungkook's grip.

"Do we get anything in return?" Jungkook looked at Jin waiting for him to give him a valid answer.

"Growth,pride, and we win a trophy for the campus." Jin answered confidently. Jungkook sighed.

"We'll see." Jungkook stood up and grabbed the ball.

"If we're going to participate in the tournament might as well practice first!" He smirked and signaled for him to toss the ball.
✿ ❁ ✿
"My legs hurt!" Jin complained punching his thigh.

"You barely have a good amount of stamina, maybe you should back down from entering the tournament." Jungkook brought out his bunny smile.

"You purposely aimed the ball at my legs and used god-like force, obviously I'll lose my strength to catch up with the ball!" Jin rebuked.

Jisoo looked at the time. "Hey training class is over and we still have 20 minutes before lunch starts, what do you guys wanna do?"

"I have some reading to catch up on! You guys can do whatever to pass the time!" You got your bag out and started searching for that book. You smiled as soon as you brought the book out.

"Conversus Malum?" Jungkook moved to sit beside you. You nodded and looked at him.

"Can you tell me what it's about?" He asked curiously.

"Well this is the story of Malum or may I say Cha Eunwoo, the underground ruler and in the book it shows fragments of his diary before he turned evil." You said reading the summary on the back.