Chapter 29: The council

'It's only after you've stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform. '
                                ~ Roy T. Bennett

After all your class ended you walked with Hoseok to the simulation area from last time

Both you and Hoseok were standing in front of the Headmistress, waiting for her next command.

"Okay this simulation won't be any different! It's to see how well you controlled your powers." She sent a smile to you.

"You can also use this moment to train your powers too, young man. I heard that the tournament is coming soon." She added.

"Thank you Headmistress!" Hoseok bowed in courtesy.

"Please be mindful, you guys do know the council right?" She asked the both of you.

You and Hoseok nodded. The council was basically the government.

"Well they're having a meeting right now in the room beside us, so try not to make too much of a noise. After the simulation I could take you to see them, they're actually here for you." The Headmistress turned towards you.

'Me? Does it have to do about Novis?'

After the simulation ended you were standing there completely calm and no sign of exhaustion. The person beside you, Hoseok was completely opposite. He was sweating and panting as if he participated a cross country run.

The Headmistress appeared clapping her hands. "Your endurance has completely grown. You too Hoseok!"

You thanked her feeling shy at her compliment.

"Thank you Headmistress, I'm glad to be an assistance." Hoseok looked at her before he lightened up.

"Hey that was a rhyme, is that a sign?" He lightened up again hearing him rhyme effortlessly.

"I did it again, my brain has awoken!" You looked at Hoseok in confusion now. Was he possessed or something?

Suddenly a lady with brown hair and a blue knee length dress appeared in front of you three.

"Stop talking my dear." She said chuckling.

"Caeruleum Hyuna, what an honor it is to meet you." The Headmistress bowed to the lady.

"Please don't do that, it makes me feel old and official." She said patting the Headmistress's shoulder.

"Can someone tell us what's going on, every sentence I say has a rhyme upon." Hoseok asked.

"I'm the newest member of the council, and I wanted to have fun. So I placed a rhyme spell on you!" She jumped like a child. She then turned to face you. Her eyes widened sightly, but didn't go unnoticed by you.