Chapter 27: Red and Black

'Self confidence is a super power. Once you start believing in yourself, magic starts happening.'
                          ~anonymous

You were reading one of the books your brother gave you, with Jimin beside you drawing in his notebook

"So Y/N, I have gotten better at controlling my powers. Maybe we could have a redo on our little tournament." The said boy wiggled his eyebrow in your direction.

"Whatever, I've been training too! Don't get ahead of yourself." You teased him.

"We could probably get the boys to join us." He answered back.

"Don't cry when you lose." You smiled patting his head. Jimin just pouted before going back to his drawing.  You took your eyes off the book and looked at the drawing, you saw a puppy that was in a yellow sweater. You smiled at how cute it was.

The bell had rung alerting you that lunch was here. You stretched out of your seat. Jimin was cracking his back at every turn he did.

"They really should get comfortable chairs, at this rate I might get back problems." He groaned cracking his neck.

"I would expect better from a school that has an acceptance rate or 2%. Expensive and hard to get into." He added.

As you guys walked in the cafeteria you saw that Namjoon was missing, while the rest of the boys were seated. Namjoon would always be the first one to arrive. You sat down next to Yoongi and Jungkook.

"Hey where's Namjoon?" You asked the boys.

"Namjoon wasn't feeling well today, so he decided to stay home today." Jin answered your question. You nodded in response.

"Hey guys Y/N and I are going to go train our powers later, do you wanna join?" Jimin said before popping a fruit in his mouth.

"Are you seriously not tired from training we had on the weekend?" Hoseok glared at him. Jimin just shrugged with a sinister grin on his face.

"Sorry Jimin, not today. We have to check on Namjoon's well-being. He didn't look good this morning."  Yoongi said.

Jimin looked to the table in disappointment before it was quickly replaced with a smile. "That's okay! Y/N and I could train together alone." He winked at you.

"No. No. No."

"Clam down you pervert."

The table was full of complaints due to Jimin's perverted comment.